Can't forget about you

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

Minah's POV

“I understand that but what do you mean by gone?! I’ve been hearing it but no one is answering me! You don’t think I confused?! You don’t think I’m sad, worried, and guilty?! I know you all loved (y/n) as much as I still do. I made one mistake and everyone hates on me! Don’t you think it’s tiring to have the guilt contently eating at you?! Don’t you think it’s tiring to cry each night thinking about the person you love and how much you hurt them.”

The words that Minwoo yelled at us stung in our ears. We were so caught up in our pains that we forgot about how much more pain he had, and for the fact he was dealing with it all alone without complaining.  I remember when Jiyeong had feel on the floor in tears when she got the news about (Y/N). How the members cried how Hyorin-unni and sistar-unnis try there best to stay strong. While I-I just blame others who are really in pain. I'm as useless as I always am and it's starting to annoy me that i can be stronger. It was the next day and I had nothing to do with my life so I was just spacing out.

"Minah." Soyu-unni's voice brought me back to the real world.

"What is it unni?"

"Why do you seem so down?"

"Because all I do is blame others for making (y/n) leave but I never thing about the pains they have."

"Listen Minah that's a normal thing your sad and your desperate to get what you miss most making you blame even the innocent. But by doing that it isn't going to change anything."

"I know that. But-"

"Blaming yourself won't do anything but make you feel worse."

"Then what do I do?"

"Just think of the positive. I know deep down somewhere in (y/n) heart she misses us and she wants to comeback. I believe that she still loves Minwoo but she decided to ignore it and take a break to think."

"Why are you so smart unni."

"I'm not I'm just speaking from experience."

"The same thing happened to you?"

"Not exactly but yes." Soyu got up and left the room. She made me feel a lot better but I still wanted to apologize to Minwoo.

Minwoo's POV

I was in my room once again i haven't been out since yesterday. I didn't want to eat even if my stomach growled in protest. Opening the curtains in my room i hissed in pain as the bright light hit my light deprived eyes. Once my eyes got used to the light I looked at the birds flying the skies. I was jealous they had the freedom I didn't. Sighing I kept the curtains opened and sat down to play video games. I wanted to try and get rid of the pain but slowly. Opening my Xbox360 I pressed the game without looking and when I was the game I sighed in disappointment. It was the game I really liked and was the last game I played with (y/n). I remembered when she would drop her control out of fear and hid her face into my chest or when she would squeal in fight and curl up her toes. Hitting start I picked a map and then hit play. The wicked laugh from the zombie's marked the start of the round. I knifed the zombies at the windows and repaired the windows till I had enough money to get a gun.

1 hour later

Fetch me there souls! The zombie's voiced said for the 100th time be for the dogs came out. I was getting really bored so I quite got up and opened the door of my room to go to the bathroom. After I went to the bathroom I ate a small lunch before going into my room.

"What to do what to do..." I was circling around my room when a picture caught my eyes. Going to the picture I held the picture frame. It was a picture of me and (y/n) on Valentine's day. Smiling bitterly I put down the picture frame down so that the picture was facing downwards. Then I walked to my bed laid down facing the ceiling.

"God why can I get over you?

Your POV.

"Why can't I just get over you?" I cried into my pillow heart ached with each moment i had with Minwoo flashed in my mind.

~~~~----~~~~----~~~~

That the end of this chapter guys! I hoped you liked it! Don't forget to comment subscribe and vote!!!

This one counts too