I DIDN'T FAIL THIS TIME!

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

BTW It's January in this story (Fun fact you and your sisters are really used to the colded.) 

A couple of weeks after of your failed “meeting” with NMW

Your POV

“What to do what to do.” I said walking around my room. I was all alone and bored to no ends. I was usually home alone but for some reason I didn’t know what to do at all.

“Ah I know what to do!” Getting on my bed I opened my laptop got on YouTube and searched for boyfriends Here and On & on. I watched with a little smile on my lips because the Maknae line was really cute but it wasn’t like the hated the hyung line. I liked both of the songs better than the songs they first debuted with since this one was more modernized and not too cutesy even though Minwoo kind of caught my eye.

“Maybe Minwoo’s my bias? Oh well first I have to look at their profiles now that I’m becoming a fan you would say.” I murmured to myself. (Fun fact you talk to yourself when your home alone out of pure boredom, alone or doing homework.) “Okay let’s see.. Donghyun: Leader, age 25 Hyunseong second oldest, age 21, Jeongmin third oldest age 20, Youngmin older twin oldest of the maknae line age 19, Kwangmin younger twin by 6 minutes age 19, Minwoo maknae age 19” (You want more info because you are new  here is the link http://misskpop.weebly.com/boyfriend-profile.html )

“I guess there are all my oppas…”

“Unni!” I heard your little sister’s voice as it slowly come closer with feet little thumping of someone running up the stairs

“Wae! Wait when did you get home!”

“I just got home.” Minah said opening the door to my room.

“So how was school?”

“Good what you looking at?”

“Nothing!” I said closing my laptop. Raising a brow Minah walked over to me quickly grabbed my laptop and opened my laptop. As soon an as Minah saw the picture of Minwoo and this profile she flipped knowing that I finally liked boyfriend.

“Omo! You like them!!!”

“Aniyo I just got bored!”

“Sure you just got bored and wanted to watch them.” Her voice lanced with sarcasm.

“What so I can’t like a band of just look up the profiles?”

“I never said that but your never do that with the bands you don’t like.”

“Who said I didn’t like them I just didn’t like there cutesy boy concept.”

“True anyways unni want to go to the mall with me?”

“Sure.” Getting up I grabbed a cute short jumpsuit, mid-thigh back socks, a grey knit cardigan with a jacket and headed out to the mall.

what your short jumpsuite looks like

Time skip to the mall

Boyfriend POV

“Hyung I’m hungry!” Minwoo whined with aegyo.

“Ah don’t show me that face! You just ate all my snacks on the way over here!” Donghyun said crossing her arms.

“But we still hadn’t have dinner!”

“Aigoo it’s only 5:30! Can’t you wait till six?”

“Aniyo!” Then Donghyun started to scold him but Minwoo was looking every but at his hyung. His eyes wondered around till they stopped on a girl with familiar chocolate brown hair, and the light tanned skin.

“(y/n)~ah.” Minwoo mumbled to himself.

“What are you talking about?” Donghyun said stopping his scolding.

“(y/n)~ah and Minah is over there Hyung let’s go!” Minwoo said pointing at the direction you were.  

Your POV

“Minah do you want some frozen yogurt?”

“Doesn’t this place have patbingsu?”

“Yeah but let’s get that later let’s just get something small first.”

“Okay so where do you want to sit?”

“Hold on you have to make yours first!”

“Opps forgot about that.” After Minah and I made our frozen yogurt I found a seat to sit at. Then I phone vibrated indicating someone texted me.

From NMW:

Annyeong my dongsaeng!

Annyeong oppa

So what you doing

Nothing much just at the mall with my little sister

Jinjja I’m at a mall too! Which one are you at

I’m at (mall name)

Me too!

Maybe we could meet each other since today since Hyorin unnie cut you off.

Okay so where do you want to meet each other?

IDK but can we meet a bit later

Wae

Because of my little sister I’ll meet you at the food court later k

Okay.

“Oh were you texting?”

“Just one of my oppas.”

“Hey want to go to the toy store?”

“Minah you just bought a Winnie the pooh plushy.”

“I know but I really want another one.”

“Fine but after that you’re going to help me pick out some new clothes my old clothes barely fit me.”

“Why do you always wait till the clothes don’t if you you’re not going to say that height nor weight especially with the dancing? You not getting any fatter you just keep on getting skinny but you’re not too skinny just the perfect weight!”

“True I’m just too lazy to go out and by stuff.”

“Ashi this girl.” Minah mumbled to herself.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing!”

Boyfriend POV

“Minwoo first you wanted to go there then you stopped texted someone and now you want to go around?!” Donghyun said a bit frustrated.

“Mianhae Hyung I just texted (y/n)~ah and she’s here and I want to show her who I am and who we really are.”

“Wae?”

“Because I don’t want her to think I’m a freak and you guys aren’t flower boys.”

“What I’m charismatic!” Youngmin stated proudly.

“Not in most of our music videos.”

“What?!”

“He’s not lying.” Hyunseong said telling the truth causing Youngmin so hang his head low with his pride hurt.

“But why does this bother you?”

“Because I want her to like boyfriend and we could become better friends I guess.”

“Why do you want to be friends with her?” Jeongmin said rising a brow.

“Well I text her a lot. Also I want her to know about the person that found her phone and who exactly is NMW.”

“I still don’t get it.”

“Honestly I think Minwoo just wants to make a new friend and friend that has the free time to text or talk with.” Hyunseong aid understanding Minwoo the best.

“Omo hyung how did you know!”

“I’m not stupid and it was pretty obvious.”

“Hyung look it’s a toy store!” Kwangmin the only one not paying attention to the conversation said.

“Have you even been paying attention?!” Youngmin shouted hit his younger brothers head lightly.

“To what?”

“Ashi this kid.”

“Hyung we’re the same age!”

“Whatever let’s just go to that toy store over there.”

“Yeah I want to buy that Pikachu plushy in there.” The boys entered the toy shop  and split up Kwangmin looking at the Pikachu toys, Youngmin looking at Winnie the pooh, and Minwoo looking at the Mickey mouse. But in the mist of looking for their plushy Youngmin say Minah in at the Winnie the pooh things and Minwoo saw you looking a Minnie mouse things. Minwoo came up to you and saw you looking at a Minnie hoddie that match his Mickey Mouse hoddie.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Minwoo said shyly. But laughed a bit when he saw you look up and point at yourself before Minwoo nodded.

“A-Annyeonghaseyo.” You said bowing slightly. Crap I started it no knowing what to talk about. Minwoo said to himself. “Um is there something you need?” You asked Minwoo.

“U-um never mind I’m sorry of bothering you.”

“Gwenchanayo.” You said smiling at Minwoo sweetly.

Omo she looks so cute when she’s smiling!

(y/n) turned back to what she was looking at which basically told me leave her alone. But I still stayed and kept on looking at the Mickey Mouse plushies.

“Unni!” Sounds like Minah.

“Wae?”

“Can I get this?” I didn’t mean to be eavesdropping I just wanted to see what type of sister she was.

“How much is it?”

“Only like 6 bucks.”

“Okay I’ll get it.”

“But I thought that you said that I had to pay for it.”

“I’ll pay for it since you’re going to help me pick out new clothes.”

“Jinjja thank you unni!”

“Also because I got my paycheck from work.” (hey listen now you work full time but have the freedom to  come to work whenever you come because of the group you have.)

“Thank you so much Unni!”

“You’re welcome now come on let’s go and pay for this.”

“But don’t you want that?”

“Aniyo come on let’s go.” (y/n)~ah is such a nice sister. When both of the sisters had left the shop Minwoo took a look at the hoodie that (y/n)~ah wanted. She looks like a small right? (Disclaimer: just because I put small DOESN”T mean you HAVE to small I’m just using my sizes as preference.) Gabbing the Minnie mouse hoddie found my Hyung’s and we paid for everything we got.

“Why did you get the Minnie mouse hoddie? Don’t you have a mickey mouse one?” Donghyun said. “It looks like it won’t even fit you.”

“I have my own reason hyungs.” Minwoo state a bit childishly.

“Okay then.” As soon as Donghyun handed the maknae line there bags that had their toys they ran out of the store not waiting for their hyungs.

“So where do you want to go?”

“Um how about we just walk around the other Hyungs probably just want to go around with out us.”

“Fine with me.”

Your POV

“Unni stay in here and I’ll bring some clothes for you.”

“Okie!” While you waited you decide to try texting NMW

Annyeong You looked at your screen for a reply and in a couple of seconds.

Annyeong dongsaeng

What you doing

Going around the mall with my hyungs what about you?

I’m trying out some clothes with my dongsaeng

At what store

Noonas & Hyungs clothing store

Doesn’t that place have like both males and female clothes?

Nae,Wae

Hyung wanted to go there today and he wanted to check it out

Oh maybe I can see you there! But it’s really big and there’s theses mini run ways that lead to one changing room and you can act like a model.

Jinjja that sounds fun

Does oppa like to do modeling?

Aniyo just that it might be fun to see hyung act weird and try to model

Ah... I got to go I hope to see you!!!

Not waiting for a reply I put my phone and looked at the clothes my sister had gotten for me. She had in her hands a dress with a black skirt  while the top part was white with poka dots ( http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1020955378/Graceful-Woman-Ladies-Dress-New-in-2014-Chiffon-Mini-Dress-W-elastic-belt-FZ-001.jpg ) a gray sweater vest with a matching cyan gray long sleeve, and a bunch more. But the one I liked the best was a vintage looking dress that was sleeveless with a flat color and it was also lace.

 the dress you liked a lot.

Boyfriend’s Maknae Line POV

Turn out Minwoo was right and Youngmin did act like a model and he was “working it”.  Kwangmin and Minwoo were laughing at their hyung as he struck a fabulous pose. While they were laughing something else caught Minwoo’s eyes a girl with a pretty dress came out. Her slow and timid walk making her pretty and innocent.  She struck a cute pose making Minwoo’s face flush and look away. 

Yours’ POV

“So what do you think?” I said talking a twirl after you stuck a pose.

“Unni you look so cute! Come on let’s get it so we can buy it and I can treat you with some patbingsu!”

“Okay.”  After I bought the dress and some other clothes I saw a guy doing funny poses and I instantly thought of NMW but since I didn’t want to disturb their fun nor mistake them for someone else I left in silents.

A small time skip

“Unni what patbingsu do you want?”

“I want the Oreo special.”

“Okay go find a set now.”

“Yes my little dongsaeng!”

When I found a seat I texted NWM that I was at the food court already then a group of 3 boys came up to me.

“Um Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Annyeong. You might not remember us but were boyfriends Hyung line!” The shortest on of them spoke. “I’m Jeongmin.”

“Oh I remember you guys. I just met you yesterday.”

“So what you doing here?”

“You know just shopping with my little sister and I think I’m supposed to meet someone today by the nickname NMW.”

“Oh I know him.” Jeongmin said on purpose.

“Jinjja?”

“Nae.”

“How?”

“Well he’s N-“

“Hyung!” I head turned to voice and I saw the Jo twins.

“Wae?” Donghyun said looking at his dongsaeng.

“You should of seen Youngmin he was posing and everything and it was so hilarious!”

“We would of seen it if you hadn’t run off.”

“Unni!” I saw Minah skipping to me with the patbingsu. “Who are they?”

“Um boyfriend well except for Minwoo.” I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“I knew that…”

“Annyeong!” Boyfriend said.

“Annyeong.” Minah said sitting next to me and putting the patbingsu on the table. “unni what’s wrong you look like you’re looking for someone.”

“It’s nothing.”

“Anyways were is Minwoo?”

“Yeah where is he?” Hyunseong in a motherly tone.

“Oh he’s get us patbingsu too.”

“Hyungs I’m back!” Minwoo was carrying a tray of 2 big patbingsu one being the oreo special and the caffe bene. The same ones as Minah’s and  I.

(The one Minah got and the one Twins and Hyunseong are sharing  

The one you got and the one Minwoo, Jeongmin, and Donghyun are sharing.)

“I guess he’s not coming.” I said a bit disappointed.

“Who’s not coming?”

“NMW.”

“Oh well maybe he’ll come later.”

“Hyung I have to go to the bathroom I’ll be back!” Minwoo quickly got up taking his shopping bags with him.

Minwoo’s POV

I went to the bathroom quickly and changed into the clothes I bought from the Noona and hyungs clothing store, put on sun glass and then messed up my hair a bit. When  walked out I started to wander around like I was trying to find out where the hyungs and  the Kim sisters were.  When I got there  acted lost.

“Annyeong are you (y/n)~ah?” I asked pointing at (y/n).

“Nae.” She said cutely.

“Well I’m your NMW oppa!”

“Jinjja?!”

“Nae! Are you ready to see what I look like?”  Before she could say anything I told her my name. “But first my really name is No Minwoo.” Her faced was a bit shocked but it became composed quickly. Then I took of my shades. “Also known as boyfriend’s maknae.” I said giving her a big smile. She just sat there with her head tilled to the side.

“Minwoo-oppa is pabo.” She said before puffing out her cheeks out. Aigoo she’s so cute!

“Wae?! I thought you liked oppa.”

“Because Oppa spent so much time just to tell me that you where NMW but I would of just been happy with you telling me you where him.”

“But it’s wouldn’t be special!”

“Ah Minwoo just sit down and eat before we eat this all by ourself.” Jeongmin yelled at me.

“Fine, but (y/n)~ah I saw you looking at this and thought you wanted it.” I pulled at the hoodie bought for her 

Her eyes lit up with happiness.

"Thank you oppa!"

Mission Accomplished! 

Today was the day a beautful friendship starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like the chapter Sorry I haven't written an Youngmin chapter I'm having trouble finding an idea for the next chapter! Mianhae >~

Just look!

Ppyong!~

Also sorry for any grammer mistakes!