Ch 12

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

(A/N): Please read the whole thing even the announcement at the end.

The last day you could staying with Boyfriend. 

Your POV

I was packing while Minwoo looked at my sadly.

“Don’t give me that face I don’t want to leave either but I have to. Plus don’t worry we can still text, call, and hang out with each other.”

“I know but I don’t want you to leave! You’re the only person that I can get along with and can hang along with a lot.”

“I would stay since I’m always alone at home but sadly I can’t” I finished up my packing and went down. Even though I was going to stay with till tomorrow or today but I still had to pack since I didn’t know when they would come back.

“Wait (y/n)~ah you do know that there will be a kind of formal masquerade party four days from now. Do you think you could come?”

“Hmm I think so since my Unni’s are going I might go.”

“Yay!”

“I said might.”

“I know but I can still be happy about it.”

“I’ll try my best to go.” I was really hopping I would be able go but there would be a rear chance since I’m not one to neither buy dresses nor doll up. I mean come on I was wearing short a normal shirt and a cap backwards and my hair was in low pig tails.

“Minwoo did you tell (y/n)~ah about the party?” Donghyun asked entering the room.

“He did.” I said walking straight passed him.

“Are you going?”

“I don’t know honestly.”

“Oh okay tell us if you can though.”

“Kay.” I then walked straight to the kitchen to get a glass of water when Youngmin came into the room.

“Sup (y/n).”

“Sup.”

“So I heard you might be going to the masquerade party”

“Aigoo why does everyone keep on bringing that up!” I wasn’t annoyed just worried I might not be able to go.

“Mianeh if I annoyed you.”

“Ani gwenchana.”

“Well I hope you can come.”

“Me too usually it’s just me and my sister home alone most of the time.”

“Your unni’s are busy people.”

“I know that.” Me and Youngmin talked about the party and he told me some funny memories he had there. The day seemed to fly by so fast that everything was a blur and the next thing I know I was out the door waving good bye to them and then in a car driving away. My eyes where still on the house till we got far way to the point we couldn’t see it. I was tired bur probably not as tired as my unni’s and little sis.

“So did they tell you about the masquerade party?”

“Yeah and I wanted to know if I could go.”

“Sure why not we’ll doll you up ad dress you up!”

“Yay” I quickly texted Minwoo I could go and then shut down my phone because I wanted to go take a nap in the car. I couldn’t wait till the day of the party it all just felt like a dream!!!

~~~----~~~~----~~~~---

PLZ READ THIS

Sorry for the extremely useless and short chapter I’ve been kind of busy lately with school work, Working on my dances for my  Instagram, Managing social and IRL friends, Editing and writing my new and old  stories,  managing my DA account, and my workouts.

 So life has been busy I hope you all understand. I’ll try editing all my stories and make them in this writing style since you guys seem to like it. And please understand that I’m trying to write and get the chapter up as soon as I can. Anyways don’t for get to comment, and subscribe!  Thank you for the support!