Date!

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

Your POV

I woke up the next day extremely happy. I was smiling into my sheets and partially squealed when I remember the sweet kiss Minwoo gave me. I probably looked like an idiot but I didn’t care!

Buzz Buzz

Picking up my phone I looked at who messaged me. A big smile spread across my face because it was Minwoo.

Moring my beautiful Jagiya!  

Moring!!! ^-^

So how you doing?

Good how about you?

I’m fine but more importantly are you free today?”

Yup why?

Do you want to go on  a really date?

Really?!

Yeah!

Sure!

Great I’ll pick you up at 11:00 and no need to disguise yourself.

Getting of my phone I saw that it was 9:30. “Crap!” Rushing out of my bed I ran to the bath room to wash my face and then down the kitchen to grab something quick to eat then ran back to the bathroom took a shower. When I got to my room I looked for something cute but simple. ( what you decided to wear the dress http://rusolclothing.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/casual-summer-dresses-tumblrsummer-dresses-tumblr-hfgvnmvx-wedding-dress-gallery-fvohqv05.jpg ) Getting my phone and wallet I ran down stairs because I heard our door bell I opened the door to see Minwoo.

“Who i-“ Before one of my unni could ask who it was I closed the door and Minwoo held my hand was started to walk off.

“You look nice to day.”

“T-thanks! So where do you plan on talking me?”

“It’s a secret.”

“But why?”

“Because I said so.”

“Okay.” Minwoo first led me to the a café and we share a cake slice and drink. Then Minwoo got  a cab and whispered the location to the taxi driver. 

On the ride to the special place where Minwoo was taking me, he distracted my from looking out the window by showing me videos, talking cute selfies, but to be honest it’s easy for me to get distracted anyhow.

“Were here.” The Taxi driver rough voice stated.

“Thank you here the money!” Minwoo said nicely. Minwoo got out first and opened my door right when I was about to open it myself.

“Close your eyes.”

“Okay.” I closed my eyes and I felt Minwoo hold my hand and drag my off some were.

“Now open your eyes.” When I opened my eyes I almost jumped for joy. It had been years since I’ve went to Lotte world.

“I take it that you’re happy?”

“Of course I am!!!” I was acting like a child and Minwoo was laugh.

“Come on let’s go.” Minwoo and I went from ride to ride laughing and screaming. It was the most fun I had in years. I mean if you consider blood, sweat and tears, my sisters, and some of my friends had to go through happiness then good for you.   After a couple of rides Minwoo got us ice-cream. While we walked and ate our ice-cream we talked. When we were done we went to a little shop that had some couple things in it. We got matching hoodies and headbands. We when on more rides and when we had enough fun we started to head back home. I was really tired and my throat kind of hurt from the screaming. Since I was tired I laid my head on Minwoo’s shoulder but stayed awake.  It was like 7 and Minwoo was bring me home since we at a small dinner together that was near my house.  I almost frowned when I was at the door steps of my house.

“Bye bye Jagiya.”

“Bye bye oppa!” I said sweetly. Minwoo then kissed me on the forehead before he kissed my lips. He gave me one good by hug and a wave before he jogged back to his car that was parked in front of our house.

When I stepped one foot in the house squeals could be heard.

“Omo our little dongsaengs has grown up!”

“I know there so cute!”

“So tell us the details!”

“I knew his would happen.” I mumbled.

Minwoo’s POV

I slowly unlocked the door to the dorm and carefully took off my shoes. Then blinding lights  shown.

“So where were you?” All of my Hyungs were lined up with a suspicious looks on their face.

“Nowhere.” I said innocently.

“Uh huh get your in bed well listen to your petty excuse tomorrow.” Donghyun said a bit irritated.

“Yes hyung!” I ran up the stairs and jumped in to my bed.

~~~~----~~~~----~~~~----~~~~----

Da end! I hope you liked it! Don't forget to subscribe and comment! Thank you for the support!!