Ignoring that little feeling

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

A couple of days had pasted and you were a lot better since Minwoo had helped you get well. Hell boyfriend could consider you couple if they wanted to. Minwoo would be the one to play with your hair the one that mostly made you smile, laugh, and have fun with. Right now you sat between Minwoo’s legs your back pressed up against his back. His head on your shoulder while he too watched the movie playing in front of both of you. Minwoo found himself in your room interacting with you someway somehow anytime of the day he would be in your room or just by your side. He never knew why and never wanted to know why. But what he didn’t realize was that he liked to play with your hair, he loved your sincere smiles, your laughs, and the sparkle in your eyes. He never notices he like how your fingers ran themselves in your hair and the felling of his hand brushing up against yours or when he held your hand. He ignored all of this he thought it meant nothing to him you were just a small crush he would soon get over. Plus what was the big deal with falling in love with a girl that doesn’t even like you songs? That’s why Minwoo decided to ignore it and let it slip through his fingers.

“(y/n) could you move a bit I want to braid your hair.”

“Hmm okay.” You scooted for forward so that Minwoo could braid you hair. Minwoo started to braid your hair. His slim fingers braiding your hair with carefulness. When Minwoo finished he smile in delight.

“Hair tie please.” Without even looking at Minwoo you gave him your hair tie that was round your wrist.  Minwoo tied the braid and then pulled you back to his chest and laid his head on your shoulder. You weren’t fazed by what Minwoo did it was something he did when you were sick to keep you warm when you would get could cold. Minwoo was usually shy and timid but it had become something normal for the both of you. That’s another reason why the boys thought they were secretly a couple well beside Donghyun. Donghyun just thought it was cute thing that Minwoo was getting along with a girl and thought of it as no harm. They were only teens that probably didn’t know what was happening or what love was. Youngmin also denied it but in he’s heart he knew he had not chance with (y/n) bit sit was worth a try. Minwoo wasn’t with you he was.

“Minwoo oppa I don’t want to watch this movie anymore.” You whined looking at the screen with bored eyes.

“Then what do you want to do?”

“I don’t know.”

“Then how about we play video games?”

“Nah we did that an hour ago.”

“True…. How about we-“

“Play basketball. No thanks we did that 2 hours ago.

“Then how about-“

“Dancing nope no matter how much I love it we did that 3 hours ago.”

“Then what is there to do?”

“Do want to ask the others if they want to go out?”

“Sure.” Minwoo got up and walked  out of the room to ask his Hyungs if they wanted to hang out. They agreed and you started to get dressed you took a look at the braid that Minwoo did and it was really pretty.  Then you got out of the room to meet up with the boys that were.

 The  braid that Minwoo did but it's longer.

 

“So what do you guys want to do?”

“I want to get ice-cream!” The maknae line said aloud.

“Okay then it’s settled we’re going to get ice-cream.”

“Yah.” Instead of driving all of you walked in a group which made it kind of hard  to get around bit no one really cared they were all having fun.

“So what do you want (y/n)?” Minwoo asked you since Donghyun knew everyone’s chose everyone but yours.

“Um I want (Favorite ice cream flavor)!” You said cheerful making Youngmin blush at your cuteness.

“Hyung (y/n) wants (F/IC)”

“Okay. Fine a seat for all of us.”

“Yes hyung!” The dongsaengs followed there Hyung/oppa’s orders and found a seat that could fit all 7. It was impossible so they picked two tables that could four for by themselves but eight but together.

“We’re going to help hyung!” Minwoo and Kwangmin said getting up and going over to their hyung. So it left just you, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and Youngmin. Jeongmin and Hyunseong were talking to eatch other so it left you to talk Youngmin. It didn’t bother you though. You weren’t like Minwoo you really didn’t mind or think much of it when Minwoo hugged you, held you hand, played with your hair, or anything he would talk notice to. You though he was just being nice and wanted to be your friend. Not don’t get it all confusing Minwoo intended all his actions to be friendly but just now he had taken notice to it and so that’s why he decided to ignore it. Thinking it meant nothing. 

“We’re back!!!” Minwoo said cheerfully before talking his seat next to you and passing out the ice-cream that was on his small tray. After thanking Donghyun you took one spoonful of your ice cream before smiling in delight.

“Hm it’s good try it Youngmin oppa!” You held out your spoon to Youngmin. Youngmin then eat the ice cream before agreeing with you

“Here try mine.” Youngmin gave you a spoonful of his ice cream. Now the two of you looked like a couple and Minwoo felt a bit jealous but brushed it off like always does.

“Minwoo oppa do you wanna try too?”

“Sure.” Minwoo opened his mouth while you fed him a spoonful of ice cream like you did with Youngmin. “Do you want to try some of mine?”

“Aniyo but thank you for the offer!” The reason being was that Minwoo’s ice cream choice was your least favorite ice cream. You felt a bit guilty but it wasn’t your fault you really didn’t like that ice cream. So you just let it be. After ice-cream everyone was having fun till you got a pounding head ache out of nowhere like you had just got sick again. Since you didn’t want to disturb the boys you just let it slid but Minwoo saw your cringe sometimes like you were in pain.

“(y/n)~ah you okay?” Minwoo whispered to you.

“Yeah.” You replied smiling. Instead of getting a nod form Minwoo you got a disapproving look from Minwoo.

“Hyung I’m going to held back with (y/n). She’s not feeling well.”

“Oh okay just call if you need anything.” With that Minwoo walked of holding your hand. When you got the house Minwoo asked you what was wrong You told him about your head ache and that you didn’t mean to ruin his fun. Minwoo sighed he pushed up your bangs and put a hand on your forehead.

“You’re not burning but your forehead is hot. Let me get the median and then I’ll make some soup for you. Just stay there and watch TV.” Minwoo left you to watch you TV. After Minwoo was done cooking he feed you and now both of you were watching TV him sitting on the floor. It was peace but awkward at the same time and for some reason your body decided to act on its own. You got up from the couch and sat yourself in front of Minwoo your face facing his. Minwoo’s eyes widened lightly but returned to their normal size  and a smile grazed his lips as his eye when over you innocent features starting with your forehead that was covered with your chocolate brown bangs, to your big brown eyes, to your small nose, to your perfect pink lips.  Minwoo noticed that your hand was going up but he didn’t think you would smack him and thank god he was right. Your eyes were on his bangs as your hand reached for them. With on hand you started to play with Minwoo’s bangs you were sitting crixus cross Minwoo’s legs were spread so you had enough space to sit and his hands on your hip but Minwoo didn’t even seem to notice it nor you. Your eyes met Minwoo and both of you were stuck there looking at each other. Hesitantly Minwoo started to lean in. 6 inches part… 5 inches part… 4 inches part…. 3 inches part.

“Minwoo (y/n) we’re ba- Whoa sorry didn’t know I was interrupting you guys.” Jeongmin smirk before he slowly walked back to the kitchen door leaving you and Minwoo blushing before you both awkwardly separated. You going to your room and Minwoo going ng to the kitchen to help his hyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait!!!! And for the crappy chapter it was kind of rushed but I hope you liked…  Also please read the following! I want to know what story of the boyfriend members would you like next. Sure I said I was doing a Jeongmin but I want you guys to pick the next boyfriends installment. This was the first boyfriend installment Minwoo X reader is the second instalment and now I need the 3rd instalment!  So that’s why Minwoo and Youngmin are off the voting list till I finish all six then it’s free for you to vote. So please vote! And also please comment and subscribe!