Just a normal day

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

Minwoo’s POV

“Hyung what should I do with that girl’s phone?” I asked my Hyungs

“I don’t know to see if it has a password and if it doesn’t then look through the contacts, if it doesn’t we can give it to the police and they’ll find out who it belongs to.” Donghyun replied before going back to what he was doing with his phone.

“Okay I’ll check.” I opened the phone to see that there was no password what so ever but the look screen had the words swipe to unlock. My eyes scanned the cute lock screen background before I swiped to unlock the phone. ThenI looked for the contacts icon that wasn’t that hard to find.

“Let’s see who she has on here.” I said in my mind. “Appa, Bora-unni, Dasom-unni, Eunji-unni, house, Hyorin-unni, Hyuna-unni, Jiyeong-unni, Minah, Soyu-unni, umma.” I said in my mind.

“Hyung the girl only has 11 contacts.”

“Read them to me.” Donghyun said looking up from his phone.

“Appa, Bora-unni, Dasom-unni, Eunji-unni, house, Hyorin-unnie, Jiyeong-unni, Minah, Soyu-unni, and Umma.”

“Don’t those name sound familiar?” Hyunseong said.

“Now that you bring it up they do, but’s probably just coincidence.” Jeongmin said looking up from his book. “Look in her phone more so that we have more information.”

“Kay.” I got off the contacts and on to the pictures, when I did I flushes a bright red.

“What’ wrong Minwoo?” Youngmin asked peeking at what he was looking at on the screen. “Omo she’s so pretty!” Youngmin then took the phone and showed a picture of the girl to his hyungs and twin.

“She really is pretty but just let Minwoo look through the phone.” Donghyun butted in.

“Yes Hyung.”  Said all four of the members that weren’t supposed to be looking through the phone.

Timeskip to the next day

Your POV

 “Unni wake up!” Minah said shaking my sleeping form.

“Aniyo!” I said hitting Minah lightly with the pillow I had in my hands.

“Unni please we have worked and then fan meeting at the mall after the show, and then the 1 hour dance cover special!”

“Wait that’s all today!”

“Nae!”

“Oh shoot!” Jumping out of bed I washed my face brushed my hair and ran down to the kitchen.

“Ashi why are you running so early in the morning?!” Hyorin said a bit irritated.

“Mianhae unnie it’s just that I woke up late.”

“Yeah I know now hurry up and eat breakfast it’s already 6:30.” Without giving responses to my sister I grabbed my plate that had on chocolate pancake on it and a couple of strawberries on the side. After I ate breakfast I changed into what I was going to wear for the show I was going to do before the fan meeting. Not putting that much effort into it I picked out this to wear for the show https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/09/0b/f9/090bf9db4c53c815c1403a32d423fcd4.jpg and this for the 1 hour dance special http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Gi7M-TAg7WU/UjdmXRHjJrI/AAAAAAAAAuw/qYz7bxeUbow/s320/eb90bb5352c19c538dca7660bbc2c358.jpg . Since I had gotten done early I sat on my bed and played with the ring that was on on finger.

“Remember when Umma gave that to you before you and Minah came to live with us?” Hyorin said her body leaning on the doorframe.

“Yeah I really miss her.”

“Don’t we all? Sorry to change to subject you should go down now Minah is waiting for you.”

“Oh okay.” I got up and went down stairs and left with my sister to go to the hair salon.

Time skip to the Hair salon.

“Unnie can you color my hair?” Minah asked.

“Wae?”

“I don’t know this one’s just really old and washed out.” (she had pink ombre but just half of her hair was pink and the other her original hair color like this http://thisisangelcardona.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/wpid-IMG_20120526_104441.jpg.)

“Sure. What color do you want?”

“I was thinking maybe Snsd’s Taeyeong’s blonde?”

“I think that would look nice but how about I make it like a copper blonde?”

“I’m okay with that!” (it did so she looks like the picture in the description.)  In the middle of my process of coloring her hair the little bell jingled indicating someone had entered.

“Jiyeong-Unni!!!” I yelled running to my bff for life.

“(y/n)~ah!” Both of us embraced each other in a hug before she greeted the other band member while my sister greeted them from her chair. Then after 30 minutes the bell jingled again.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I  said bowing a bit at the costumers.  Weird their all wearing shades… Oh well a costumer is a costumer.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Said the oldest looking male. “We came for our appointment.”

“Your appointment starts at 7:15 right?”

“Nae!” They all answered in chorus.

“Well one of our workers is busy getting her hair colored so I will be working with two of you, is that okay?” I said a small smile on your lips.

“Nae.”

Grabbing the clip bored I started to tell them who they were to go to. “Donghyun-sshi you’ll be working with Hyuna-unni the girl with short black hair over there.” I said pointing to Hyuna. I repeated what I did with Donghyun with the other members.  When you got to the two Youngest Minwoo, and Kwangmin. So here how it went Left of the front desk Hyuna=Donghyun Hyemi=Hyunseong Eunji=Jeongmin Right side of the front desk Jiyeong=Youngmin You=Kwangmin, Minwoo, and Minah. Where were the other workers you may ask? Working with other customers or out on break since they worked nights.  While I was busy drying Minwoo’s and Kwangmin’s hair I talked with Jiyeong and my sister.

“Where does your band part Kwangmin-shii?”

“They part to the right.” In response to Kwangmin’s answer I just hummed a in responds and parted his hair to the right. Then I was in the middle of styling Kwangmin’s hair Girl’s day something came on. Jiyeong Minah and I look at each. “

“Don’t you look into my eyes and lie again I’m sick of being alone.” I sang along telling the girls indirectly that they were singing the song with me. After the song ended everyone clapped for us. Even everyone that was a regular clapped.  By the time I finished Kwangmin’s hair and then went to Minwoo.

“Jiyeong-unni remember that we’re doing to that thing at the mall today.”

“Oh yeah thanks for the reminder.”

“You guys sing really nice especially you.” Kwangmin said pointing at me who sung Minah’s part (Minah from girl’s day)

“K-Kamsahamnida.” I stammered out slightly pulling on Minwoo’s hair.

“Owie.” Minwoo said childishly.

“A-ah m-mianhaeyo!”

“Gwenchanayo.” After I colored Minwoo’s hair I let the color set and went on to my sister’s hair.  Minwoo and Kwangmin watched as my thin fingers took out the tin foil out of Minah’s hair then dry it, and put in a cute hairstyle.

“Gomawo Unni!” Without saying a word I went to Minwoo’s hair.

“Sorry this is sudden but do you by chance lose your phone?” At Minwoo’s words I flinched pulling his hair again.

“Mianhaeyo! Oh and to answer your question nae, wae?”

“Never mind.”

Time skip to the mall.

“Unni are you a bit afraid that black car followed up us her and the people in the salon came out and are now in the crowd!” Minah whispered to me with her mic off.

“They’re fine just probably fans.” 

“Annyeong we are Cover Girl!” All six of you said. “Today we will be performing Girl’s Day expectation, and something. Then Sistar’s I swear, Loving U, Touch my body, Then our dancers (y/n), Jiyeong, and Hyemi will be dancing to Boyfriend’s Obsession, and Witch I hope you like the performance! Don’t forget about the fan meeting after the show that will be held in the here. Also don’t forget to watch our live one hour dance practice on our YouTube channel Covergirls.” Hyuna said

Boyfriends POV

“Their signing is very stable, they can find the camera easily, and dance in flowed movements.” Donghyun said examining them. “Hyunseong record this they might be able to able to be stars.”

“What why What if there just doing this for fun?!”

“We can let this talent go to waste!”

“Bu-“

“I just do it.”

Timeskip to the end near the ended of the day.

Your POV

“Unni where right in front of the door please just open the door for use we’re tired!” Minah yelled.

“Aniyo open it for you!” Bora yelled from the couch.

“Please!”

“Okay okay I’ll do it.” Bora got up and opened the door. But as soon as you stepped foot inside the house Hyorin pulled me to the side.

“Look what I found!”

“Omg what you found it!”

“More like I stepped foot outside I found it.”

“Oh.. Thank you unni!!” Grabbing my phone I went upstairs with Jiyeong following me.

“What do you want to do?” Jiyeong asked when we reached my bedroom.

“I don’t know.”

“Hey want to watch boyfriend’s music videos till we fall asleep?”

“No.” I deadpanned.

“Aw come one you still don’t like them?”

“I didn’t say that I’m just not into their songs that much I really only like Witch, and Obsession.”

“Then want to watch a movie?” Jiyeong said opening my laptop.

“Sure you can watch without me for a while I’m going to be in the bathroom washing up.” When I entered the bathroom in my room I brushed my teeth and washed my face then tied my hair up into a pony tail. Then I  looked at my phone.

“I wonder if he did anything.”  Swiping the screen I unlock my phone to find nothing what so ever different. Still I got a message but someone unfamiliar.

To: (y/n)~ah

From: King of Sweating

Hello I just wanted to say sorry I didn’t give you your phone back earlier at the airport! I hope we can become friends!

Weird…

Walking out of the bathroom I just asked what I missed and watched the movie but my mind kept on wondering to the text till I fell asleep for thinking too much.

Just who are you?