Gone.

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

You can listen to this song if you wanted to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJi_I9z6aBk 

Minwoo’s POV

The next day I woke up with heavy eyes I didn’t go to bed to 3 in the morning and it was 6 when I woke up. It was 7  now and I was driving over to (y/n)’s house to apologize for all the pain I caused her and to see if she was okay. I haven’t heard from either of the sisters in a long time and I was worried. Once I reached the house I door belled and waited for a little till the door opened.

“What do you want Minwoo?” Bora noona was the one to open the door. She looked sad and same with her the tone of her voice.

“I wanted to see if (y/n)’s okay.”

“I would but I can’t.”

“Why can’t you”

“Because she’s gone Minwoo she’s no longer around.”

“What do you mean by gone?”

“She left I can tell you but I won’t say anything anymore because I won’t want either of you to get hurt again. “ With that Bora closed the door in my face.

What did she mean by gone? She didn’t commit suicide did she? Did she move to another county? Ugh I’m so stupid! What have I done I’m so stupid! I got back into my car and drove back home. I walked back to my room locked myself in my room.

Mianhae (y/n) I’m so sorry. I was stupid and selfish I never wanted this to happen. I just wanted to keep you sage but I failed once again… I never thought this would happen I didn’t mean to ruin your life. I wish I never broke up with you. I wish I could restart…. But I can’t so mianhae. It didn’t matter what kind of gone Bora was talking about but all I wanted was to restart have (y/n) as mine again just even for the littles time. But I couldn’t because I mead the biggest mistake in my life and there was nothing I could do just to restart things. I would beg the heavens if I could but even then it wouldn’t work because I made a big mistake and I must pay the price. I need to feel more pain the (y/n) ever did because this was all my fault….

~~~~-----~~~~----~~~~----~~~

The end of this chapter guys! Don’t worry I’ll post more later! Oh and guess what I just learned that the Jo twins and Minwoo are Christians. The things you can learn from your friends.

Anyways don’t for get to comment, subscribe, and vote! Also did you see the song refrence?