The girl in the red dress

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

FOUR DAYS LATER

You POV

“Unni wake up we need to eat breakfast so then we can get dolled up for the party tonight!”  Minah was jumping on my bed and shaking me but I didn’t want to get up.

“Fine you want be able to see Minwoo-oppa!” To be honest I wanted to get up when she said Minwoo but I stopped myself.

"I'll get up if you get off my bed and let me get."

"Kay!" I could hear Minah`s feet as she skipped her way out of the room. Pulling the blanket off of my I got out of bed, as soon as my feet hit the cold floor I hissed at how cold it was and wrapped my thinner blanket around me. Walking out of my room I made my way to the kitchen.

"Morning sleepy head." Hyorin unni said.

"Morning." I grabbed a fruit cup from the fridge and stared to munch on the delicious fruit.

"Hey you know that you that your friends are going to the party and are going to come with us when you and your sister get dolled up."

"Wait does that mean Jiyeong is going?!"

"Yup!"

"Yay!!!" I was so happy that I wouldn't be lonely at the party. After I ate i got dress in casual clothes and then we headed out to pick up Jiyeong and the others.

When we got to the mall sistar unni's picked out their dresses in a matter of minutes. Jiyeong and I had the hardest time because we were the most tomboyish out of everyone. But everyone had fun picking out dresses and trying them on and them acting like princess. Sistar-unnis helped me and picked out a dress for me. After the dresses we got our nails done, and then we when to a masquerade mask shop. They had many different types and colors of mask but one mask stood out to me it was a black lace mask that feathers on it. Picking it up I got it and paid for it. After that we got our hair done and to be honest i loved my hair it was simple but still could pass for formal and lastly and my least favorite part was the shoe shopping. I just picked out normal black heels and waited for a while. Sitting on a chair I decided to text Minwoo.

Annyeong oppa!

Annyeong.

Are you ready for the party?

Yeah I mean come on it’s already 5:30 PM and the party starts at 7 and ends at 12 midnight.

Oh  I see

See you at the party!

Bye!

I wished I could text him a bit longer but everyone kept on asking me to help them.  Once we finished shopping we got our makeup done and then we dressed up.  When it was 6:20 a limo cam and picked us up.

 your dress and shoes.  your hair.

you eye makeup,  your lip makeup, and your mask  your mask.

“Everyone put on your masks so no one can see your face. Also at 12 a boy unmasks you by the way!” Hyorin stated.

“What?!”

“Yeah the boy that you share your last dance with will get to unmask you!”

“Oh wow I never realized how different the party would be.” When we got there it was dark and a bit cold, but the inside of the building was pleasantly warm. The instead had black marble floors and black walls, the pillars where an ivory white, and the stair case that we entered through was a dark velvet.  The lights mostly came from string lights (It kind of looks like this http://www-static.weddingbee.com/pics/257236/Imperial_Ballroom.jpg. )  The place looked better than the way I could describe it. There was a lot of people there already and there was a lot of other Kpop stars.

 Me and Jiyeong split up from the group and walked with each other. We were giggling because sometimes one of us would poke jokes at each other or we would giggle out of embarrassment when a guy complimented on of us.

Minwoo’s POV

I was still with my Hyungs and I was also trying to fine (y/n)~ah. Just then two girl passed by one with light curls at the bottom of her hair and the other had curls to but he hair was a lighter brown. The girl with the chocolate brown hair looked breath talking in the red dress, black heels, and her mask, but her makeup up and the bow in her hair pulled the look together and it had a nice touch to it.

I was going to go near here but Sistar noona came.

“Annyeong Minwoo!”

“Annyeong Soyu-noona!” I said cheerfully before I took a glance at the girl again and I guess Soyu noona notice too because she had a smirk plastered on her lips.

“I see you have a girl on your eyes.”

“A-Anyio noona!”

“Lie all you want buy I’m going to tell you one thing you know that girl.”

“I do?!”

“Yeah you do.” With that Soyu ran way before I could ask any other question.  I started to walk around multiple girls asked for dances whether it be a star or a one of their friends, and of course I said yes to them all and because of that my feet were starting to hurt. I took out my phone and saw that a lot of time had passed it was already 11:00. Since I was thirsty I went to get myself some punch. While I sipped my much I saw the girl with the red dress come near my way.  I put my cup in the garbage but when I turned around she was gone. I tilled my head in confusion it was like she was an illusion.

Time skip to 11:50

The DJ that was play the music had already stated it was the last song and I had to find the girl with the red dress. I looked from girl to girl till I finally founder her. I tapped he shoulder and smiled at her.

“My I have this dance?” I saw her blush and nod her head shyly. Aigoo so cute!

I grabbed her hand and put my other hand on the small of her back and we started to dance, her moves weren’t stiff nor rushed she had quick and had a smoothness in her movements. It was like it was just her and me in the ballroom. The dance  ended faster than expected.

“Gentlemen’s please remove your ladies mask and ladies remove your gentlemen’s mask.”  

“You can take off my first.” I said in a smooth voice (you know the voice he used in W academy in ep 04 {2-4} I believe it started @ 3:15) She blushed and shyly took off my mask. It was my turn to take of her mask. Slowly I took of her mask, my eyes widened when I saw the girl in the red dress was the girl I fell in love with the day I had to take care for her, the girls name was (y/n). She looked timid and almost to innocent yet she still looked beautiful. My hands took control and one of them tilled her head up while the other cupped her cheek as I moved in closer. When my lips touched hers I felt her jump in surprise but she settled into the kiss. When I pulled back leaned my forehead on hers, her eyes sparkled with the lights  my hand still on her cheek her arms hung lazily around my neck, I brushed some of her hair behind her ear before I swooped down and captured her lips in a small kiss. She bit her lip after the kiss and laughed a bit.

“I guess I finally accepted my feeling for you.” I just smiled at her.

“I guess that I can call you my girlfriend now.”

“Hmmm.” She hummbed in approval.

“(y/n) where are you it’s time to go!!!” She escaped form my arms and disappeared in the crowd but not before she gave me playful wink.

God I couldn’t believe that I was dating the best girl in the world well in my world.

~~~~----~~~~----~~~~----~~~~----

The ended of this chapter!!! I hope you liked it!!! Don’t forget to subscribe and comment!!! And  please check out my other stories while you wait for the next chapter! Thank you for the support!