Misery

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

Day after day Minwoo got quitter and quieter. He was constantly locking himself in his room only coming out to eat or drink, got to the bathroom, or when they had to go some were like concerts.  The members were really worried they knew Minwoo’s smiles were fake most of the time.  Their manager started to thing Minwoo was getting depression, and he wanted Minwoo to see one but he would never answer the door. When Minwoo speaks his sentence are short and straight forward.

“Minwoo it’s time to eat.” Youngmin looked at the door with worry and hoped that Minwoo would come out.

“I’ll eat later hyung.”  

“Minwoo you always say that come out just this once. We’re worried for you.” Youngmin heard only rummaging before the room became dead silent. Sighing Youngmin walked away from the door and into the kitchen.

“Did you get him out?”

“No, he said he would eat later.”

“Okay.” The boys started to eat but stopped when the saw Minwoo open the door.

“Here you go Minwoo.” Donghyun handed Minwoo a bowl of rice.

“Thanks Hyung.” Minwoo took a seat and ate slowly. The boy examined Minwoo’s appearance. His hair was messy, his clothes were messy, and his face showed sadness and distress. No one dared to break the silent. Minwoo finishes his foods and was about to leave but Donghyun said something.

“Minwoo we have practice today.”

“Okay.” Minwoo walked to his room washed up and got dressed. When the boys were where in the studio.

Minwoo’s POV

I didn’t even want to be here but it was dance practice for our comeback in March. As we passed dance rooms. We passed some trainees rooms. I spotted some familiar girls and once I got a good look at one of their faces I stranded away from the group and when into the room. Once I opened the door to the room all eyes were on me.

“Oh it’s you.” Hyuna I think said in a harsh tone.

“Where’s (y/n)?”

“What you want to make her cry again? Well to bad she left she gone because of you.” Jiyeong and Minah spat.

“Please listen I wanted to say sorry to her and that I was wrong and I greatly regret it.”

“I don’t care now get out you hurt our friend my friend that was like a sister to me.” Jiyeong stepped close to me rage in her eyes. It hurt me to know that didn’t just (y/n) but her friends too and sisters.

“Listen I’m really sorry and I want to apologize just let me.”

“What do you not understand by she’s gone?! She left and we want you to leave right now!” Hyemi the quiets out of the groups yelled at me tear in her eyes.

“I understand that but what do you mean by gone?! I’ve been hearing it but no one is answering me! You don’t think I confused?! You don’t think I’m sad, worried, and guilty?! I know you all loved (y/n) as much as I still do. I made one mistake and everyone hates on me! Don’t you think it’s tiring to have the guilt contently eating at you?! Don’t you think it’s tiring to cry each night thinking about the person you love and how much you hurt them.”

The room was quite before Minwoo stormed off ignoring his hyungs that were by the door.

“Minwoo where are you going?!” Donghyun yelled. But it was too late….

Once again Minwoo was locked away in his room crying and regretting everything he did. He was all alone and he couldn’t do anything about it…

Why’d you leave (y/n)? No why’d I hurt you. Minwoo thought before crying till he fell asleep.

~~~~----~~~~-----~~~~-----~~~~

Sorry these chapters are really short guys! It’s just nearing the end that’s also I hope you guys don’t mind.  Also don’t forget to comment, subscribe and vote!

Also these votes count for the next fanfic