Valentines day.

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

Your POV

I was tired since my unni’s and Minah kept me up all night trying to get the details and by details I mean each and everyone from when he picked me up to when he dropped me off.  I was still deep in my sleep till Minah came in bring me to this predicament. She was jumping on my bed while I just laid their limp and tired.

“Unni get up its white day!”

“No.”

“You didn’t make anything for Minwoo did.”

“Maybe.”

“Oh come unni he’s going to pick you up till 1 so hurry up and make cholates so we can doll you up!”

“No.”

“I thought this would happen.”

“Unni!!!!!” I wish I listened and got up because the next thing I knew I was in the kitchen making chocolates but before I was literately dragged down the stairs. I knew my Unni’s were judge silently and trying to find a way to make me like perfect for this day. I took a spoon and tasted the still liquid form of the chocolate it was okay but it needed more sugar.

“Unni can you try this?”

“Sure.” Hyorin came up took a small nip of chocolate off the spoon. “Hmm I think it needs more sugar.”

“Kay.” Grabbing the sugar and put as much as it needed till it tasted sweet. I put them in a tray that was heart shape and put them into the freezer with the left over chocolate. As soon I turned around I was met with Soyu and Dasom’s smiling faces before they dragged me off and started to put makeup on me. When I thought they were done a white long sleeves shirt, a red skirt, and tights where thrown at me.

“Go get dress and then put these on.” Dasom said pointing at the heels. Groaning inwardly I got dressed into this ( https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5c/b7/06/5cb706f22eec93bb9473c0d2436c0fd2.jpg ) I wasn’t bad in walking in heel because I practically danced in them but if I was going to spend the day in them then hell no.  (okay so I know Minwoo is short but let’s pretend he’s taller kay?)  By now it was already 12:40. Walking down the stairs I was going to get the chocolates but Hyorin had already put them in a box.

“Thanks.”

“Minwoo’s here by the way!”

“What?!”

“Yeah he’s waiting for you outside!”

“How long and isn’t he early?!”

“He just got here and you should be so angry he walked here.”

“Whatever.” I opened the door and skipped down the steps of the stairs with my head down looking at the steps till I reached the bottom did I look up.  When I looked up I almost dropped the box of chocolates. Minwoo looks so handsome with in what he wore with mind softly blowing at his hair. He wasn’t looking up he was more or less looking at the flowers in his hands. I skipped my way to him trying not to cringe at the slight pain the heels where giving me.

Minwoo’s POV

 I was staring at the flowers since I was nerves. I heard the sound of heels clicking on the concrete sidewalk. But I thought it was some other girl with her boyfriend or just another woman. That was till I saw a box of chocolates that was in the shape of a heart get in view. Looking up about to tell the woman I was the wrong person but just when I was about to I instantly closed my mouth. (y/n) looked so pretty with her wispy bangs, and hair flowing with the light wind. (your hair https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3fMok7CAAEffRM.png ) Looking at the chocolates in her hands I took them and handed her the flowers.

“Wow they’re so pretty.” Her brown eyes sparkled in delight.

“But not as pretty as you.” I said with a cheesy smile.

“You’re so cheesy.” She said in a joking tone.

 “I know come on let’s go.” I grabbed her hand and laced our fingers together. I started to  walked to our first destination which was  coffee shop that offered her favorite drink.

“Aww I love this café!” I laughed to myself at her childness. She quickly opened the door and pulled me in.

We ordered boba and left to go to another place. We walked around Seoul doing things like playing video games, going in and out of shops, stopping at little booths.

“Minwoo-oppa let’s go there!” (y/n) said pointing to a small store that was filled with couple stuff.

“Okay.”  The store was cute and seemed more for girls.

“Oppa do you want a matching hoodie?”

“Sure which one do you want?”

“I don’t know pabo I haven’t seen anything yet.”

“Hey.” I pouted.

“Mianhae.” She said before petted my hair and walked away. I watched her as she walked her way to the hoodies. I noticed a couple of guys looking at her so I rushed over to her and put my arm around her waist pulling her close to me. I looked back and saw the look of disappointment on their faces witch made me smirk.

“Why did you do that you scared me.”

“Sorry but I want to show some boys you were mine.”

“Jealous type huh? I didn’t know that.”

“Whatever come on let’s look for some hoodies.”

“What about this one?” I asked pulling out a hoodie. ( the hoodie http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyxgszmLWc1r6j8lj.png )

“Where’s the matching one?”

“Right here?” (just pretend the girl on says His girl. {doesn’t even make scene TTATT) We bought our hoodies and when to the next part of the date.

Time skip

Near the end of the date I brought her to the Han River and we were walking when I stopped and started to slow dance with her. I know it was weird but I looked romantic I guess because a group of friends or acouple that would pass by would point and comment at it saying how cute it was.  I spun her around and pulled her into the hug and we rocked from side to side.

“Saranghae.”

“Saranghae Yo!” She said cutely. I pulled back a little push her bangs up and kissed her forehead.

~~~~---~~~---~~~-~~~

I’m ending it here because I don’t feel like this chapter is good… So bye!