Under her spell

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

Boyfriends POV

It had been 2 straight days since Minwoo had gotten himself out of that damn room, and it was starting to worry Donghyun and the other members to no ends.

“Minwoo?” Donghyun knocked on the door but there was not answer to it.

“Minwoo!” Still no answer.

“No Minwoo open this damn door or I till break it!” The click of a door being unlocked could be heard.

“What do you want?”  Minwoo was pale and looked sleep deprived.

“Your no longer aloud to lock yourself out of that damn room you hear me.”

“What does it matter? Just let me be.”

“Minwoo do you realize how much you have been making us worry?!”

“…”

“Of course you do I know you do. Minwoo just please listen to us we’re trying to help you.”

“Why help me when I’m not willing to be helped I want to get through his on my own for once no help needed.”

“You have no idea how much you have been suffering do you? Just look at yourself in the mirror you’ll see a big different. Is (y/n) worth all this suffering?!” Donghyun saw Minwoo’s eyes fill up with rage

“What do you know?! Absolutely nothing! Do you know how much I loved her and I ruined it just for or fans. Do you realize how much I wished I never did such a thing?! Do you what if feels like to have the pain eating away at you each and every day! Do you know how confused I’m I don’t even know what type of gone everyone is talking about. Do you realized how much it hurts to stumbled upon a memory or picture of us? Do you know how said I really am how confused I am?! I’ve been suffering alone and trying my best not to complain yet you still have the balls to ask me if she’s worth the pain. Tell me Hyung what do you think?! Is she worth the pain because if you say know you’re a straight out idiot because I rather die than just forget about her.” Minwoo eyes were a mixture of sadness, confession, guilt, and anger. “Tell me Hyung she is she worth the pain?” Minwoo’s eyes had now tears in them.

“Minwoo I-“

“Wait don’t answer that question because you’ll never understand the pain. I’m done with this and I’m sick and tired of you guys begging me to do something that isn’t that easy.” With that Minwoo walked back to his room slammed the door and locked it.

“Ashi I messed up.” Donghyun just wanted to help but he knew nothing.

Minwoo’s POV

 My back against the door I slid down till I reached the floor. I just don’t get it. I didn’t mean to yell at Hyung but no one understands and on one will. I would have tried to forget about (Y/n) but I just couldn’t it was like I was put under her spell. And that spell couldn’t be broken or could it?

If the spell was breakable what could break it? I really mess up…. But if I was really spellbound then maybe there might just be away to break the spell.

~~~~----~~~~----~~~~-----~~~~

So I’m not sure if this could be the last chapter or not I’ll just have to see if… But you guys can vote if you want! Also the voting for the next fanfic is in this order

Youngmin with 11 votes (counting the old poll in the ious chapter)

Jeongmin with 5 votes (counting the old poll in the ious chapter)

Donghyung with 4 votes (counting the old poll in the ious chapter)

Hyunseong with 2 votes (counting the old poll in the ious chapter)

Also about the old poll in the ious chapter you can still vote on that one and I'm talking about the one labled IF yes then what fin fic should I write now (The Squeal is up with out any chapters right know and if you know any good titles for it please tell me!!!!