Babysitter Minwoo

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

“So I heard (y/n)~ah had a date with Minwoo.” Soyu said.

“Yeah me too Unni what did Minah say to you?”

“She just said that Minwoo took her words to seriously and borrowed (y/n)~ah as long as he wants.”

“Wow so he made a move on her already?!”

“Yup I think we should hook them up!” Dasom said happily.

“I can totally see them together!”

“Yeah me too!”

“So what do you think we should do?”

“Wait aren’t we going to do that tour?”

“Yeah…”

“Well I heard Minah’s been a secret from (y/n). She’s going an international field trip France because of French class when we go to Japan tomorrow.”

“So are we going to make boyfriend watch her.”

“Yup!”

“And if that doesn’t work then boyfriend is bound to invite her to the masquerade party that star ship is holding.”

“Ah your smart unni! That might just work!”

“Yeah and we can get her dolled up!”

“Minwoo is going to fall in love!”

Minah’s POV

“Let’s go tell Minah the plan.” After the Sistar told me the plan and what to do after they told her. Hence why I was now in (y/n)’s room.

“Unni.”

“What.”

“I’m going to France tomorrow.”

“What?! First Sistar unni’s, then Jiyeong unni and the others, now you?!” (y/n) was getting really frustrated because Jiyeong had left just today at 3 AM.

“Sorry unni I told Hyorin Unni and she told me to tell you.”

“Well then I’m going to have to stay home by myself.”

“Aniyo Unni said Boyfriend~oppa is going to babysit you!”

“Boyfriend?”

“Yeah That means you can bond with Minwoo your boyfriend.”

“Shut up!” (y/n)~ah grabbed a pillow from her bed and threw it at my face.

“Okay okay I’m sorry! Unni are you okay thought you kind of look like you’re getting sick.

“What yeah of course I’m fine!”

“I’ll get going then.” (y/n) in fact knew she was getting sick but didn’t want to make me not go on the field trip so she just stayed quite.

The next day

Your POV

I woke up at 2:00 AM with a pounding headache but I didn’t mind it what so ever. I just packed clothes, my laptop, and phone and got in the car to drive my sisters and Sistar’s to the airport.

“Promise me that you’ll drive straight to Boyfriends dorm after this.” Hyorin said.

“I promised Unni.”

“Good! Call me if you need anything.” Hyorin kissed my forehead like a mother saying goodbye to her child. “Omo your head is hot are you okay?”

“Yeah I’ll be fine unni.”

“Okay bye!”

“Bye.” I waited for your oldest sister’s figure to disappear in to the crowd. My younger sister had left before Hyorin so I didn’t have to wait to visit boyfriend. When I got to the dorm it was rain and my headache had gotten even worst.  I grabbed my bags and walked over to the door of the house. I knocked on the door and was met with Minwoo.

“(y/n)~ah you’re here! I’ll show your room!”

“Thanks…” I felt a bit dizzy and got progressively dizzier till I fell.

“(y/n)~ah!” My head was pounding and everything was spinning till everything became black.

Minwoo POV

I was going to show (y/n) her room but she feel and she looked very sick. I touched her forehead and it was burning. The hyungs were out getting jajangmyeong for breakfast since it was like 6:00 AM so I picked up her light body and carried her to her room, I then pulled the blankets on her.  I smiled that she was wearing the sweatshirt I bought her. Then I left the room to get lukewarm water and dipped a towel in the water wringed it out and put it on her forehead. While she was sleeping I decided to cook something warm for her. I know I’m not the best cook but I still get some ramen and started to cook it for her. After I was done I slowly walked up stairs with the tray in my hand. Once I was in the room I shook her wake.

“(y/n)?”

“Wae?” Her voice sounded weak but she still looked at me.

“I cooked something warm for you.”

“T-thank you.” She sat up on the bed looked at the tray.

“I’m going to feed you kay?”

“Wae.”

“Your too sick just let me.”

“Okay.”

“Good say ahh.”

“Ah.” (y/n) Obediently opened and said ah. Aigoo she’s so cute! Her hair was down and she looked prettier with her hair down. She looked like she had makeup but she didn’t but I was dying to know if she had make up on.

“Do you have makeup on?”

“Aniyo.” You said before talking another spoonful of soup Minwoo held to your lips. Both of yours attention engrossed with each other that neither of you saw that one of the members were in the room. In fact both of them were so engrossed with each other that they never even notice one of them was talking a video.

“AH Minwoo I’m sorry for disturbing your moment but were really hungry and want to eat so we’re going to eat without you.” Youngmin said getting up since he couldn’t stand what he was watching since he wanted to be the one feeding you not Minwoo

“You guys were here the whole time?!”

“Mianhae.” They all said.

“But to be fair you’re her favorite babysitter Minwoo.” Donghyun said before leaving.

“Your sending that video to Hyorin noon right?”

“You bet I am.”