A little mistake.

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

Your POV

The next day I woke up and I got a call from Minwoo.

“Hello?”

“Jagiya I know it’s early and I don’t want to scare you but please look at all AllKpop’s website please.”

“Kay.”

“Also stay on the phone when you do.” Getting my laptop I opened it and when on allkpop, when the home screen loaded my eyes got big. Why because in bold letters one of the headlines reads “No Minwoo was spotted out on Valentine’s day with his ‘Girlfriend’.”

“How did they?”

“They can do almost everything Kpop starts have little to no privacy. Now do me a favor and read the article.”

“Okay.” Hesitantly I clicked on the headline.

No Minwoo was spotted out with is ‘girlfriend’ on Valentine’s Day. Neither of them wearing anything to hide their identity. The ‘couple’ when to a café, then many different places one including a couple store were they bought a couple hoodie.  Near the end of the day the ‘couple’ was caught dancing near the Han river.

“Now click on the video.” Minwoo’s voice said bring me back to reality.

“Kay.” Clicking on the video I use dancing it was cute but creepy that someone recorded it. You scrolled down to the comments and most of them were supportive but little of them weren’t so nice. In some of them they called you b**ch, Sl*t, or a wh*re, but most of them there nice which made you happy.

“Hey (y/n) don’t mind them hater because I will always love you and do my best to protect you.”

“Aww thank you oppa! Pluse it was just a little mistake! But I have to go so bye bye.” I hung up the phone, and closed my laptop and walked down stairs.

Minwoo’s POV

“She didn’t let me say goodbye.” I pouted at my phone and put it away.  “Hyung do you know where (y/n) is doing today?”

“How am I supposed to know? But she’s going to dance practice the dance studio is the starship studio.”

“How did you know.”

“Hyorin texted me and told me to tell you just in case you were wondering.”

“Thanks Hyung!” Gabbing my sunglass and hat to “disguise” myself better before I ran out of the house and to the starship studio. By the time I  got there I was panting and sweaty so I went to the bathroom washed my face and waited to cool off before  surprised (y/n). When I was cooled down I went up to the dance rooms and went to the dance rooms sistar usually uses, when I found it I found I opened the door and hugged (y/n) from behind. She jumped a bit but snuggled into me when I told her I was me.

“When did you get here and how did you know I would be here?”

“Hyorin.”

“Oh I thought you were staking me.”

“How is it staking if I’m dating you.”

“True.”

“So what’s up?”

“Was planning to steal you form your friends.”

“Wae?”

“Because you’re my Jagiya.”

“So I need to learn dances.”

“What dances?”

“One way love, Erase, and 25.”

“Kay.” I let go of her and she set off to dancing. I was kind of bored since I was the only one sitting there, but she was having fun so I guess it was okay.  

Your POV

After we were near the end of practice Jiyeong pulled me over to the side.

“I thought you had a bias in boyfriend.”  Jiyeong said smirking.

“Oh shut it.” I said embarrassed.

“I know you were that girl with him yesterday.”

“Wait they got pictures that show my face?”

“Well not really the person that took the pictures at taking pictures.”

“Oh thank god but how did you know.”

“Because you did come to the alone dance ritual plus Minah told me.”

“So Hyuna unni never makes to those yet she’s single.”

“You just be lucky people still think you’re single.”

“Yeah I’m y free and single and ready to Bingo.”

“No just no you’re not super junior. Also go to your boyfriend over there.” Jiyeong pushed me Minwoo before flashing me a thumb up.

Minwoo’s POV

I was on my phone when some bent down in front of me. Looking up I saw that (y/n) face was inches away from mine.

“Can I steal you now?”

“Yup.”

“Grate.” Smiling leaned in peek her lips, stood up, grabbed her hand and started to walk outside.

Cover Girl’s POV (aka your friends)

 “I knew she liked someone! I’m surprised she didn’t figure out that NMW means No MinWoo.”

“Yeah me either she usually would have figured that out.”

“I know right but I’m so happy for her!”

“It’s kind of embarrassing that the second to youngest has a boyfriend while I don’t and I’m the oldest.”

“It’s okay Hyuna-unni.”

“Did you guys see the allkpop new headline with Minwoo and (y/n)?”

“OMG WHAT?!”

“Yeah, I’m kind of scared for them.”

“We have to protect them.”

“I hope (Y/n) doesn’t get hurt.”

“Me either, considering that Minwoo has a lot of fans.”

“I hope the sasaeng fans don’t hurt her, those are the craziest or so I heard.”

“Let’s just wish them the best.”

Anonymous POV

“That doesn’t know how to stay away from my Minwoo.” I hissed out to myself. “Just you wait I will ruin your life.”

~~~~----~~~~----~~~~

Sorry for the crappy chapters this week’s I’m not feeling well sorry! Also do you guys even want me to continue the Kwangmin story no one seems to like it.