The truth.

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

The next day....

Minah's POV

The next day woke up super-duper excited but when I walked into (y/n)-unni's room my heart sank. She wasn't there... Matter of fact it was just some clothes scattered on the floor and some papers. Walking to her bed I found a note. My heart sunk down even further.  She just came back last year and she just left to live with appa. Yes our parents were divorced. I wanted to cry because (y/n) was the only person that I could talk to, rant to, to have fun with, without getting judged. I knew why she left and yet I could put myself to hating boyfriend. She was gone and there was nothing I could say nothing i could do...  I walked slowly down the hall to the stairs to the kitchen.

"Hey why so down? Go wake up your sister Umma's visiting."

"I can't." I looked up to Hyorin with a sad face.

"Wae?"

"She left she's gone to live with Appa in the states."

"What?!"

"She's gone."

"Ashi that girl."

"Hey don't hate her. Image if you were the middle child with the less attention, always caught in the middle of the fights appa and umma had, if you had no saying in anything, is the one that always have to live with people ranting to you. Image if the person that loved you broke up with you." It's not as easy as you think.

"Who do you know all of this?"

"Because she was always there to protect me, to listen to me, to care for me when you weren't there." Hyorin didn't say another word her face looked like she had remorse. I knew she wanted to try to be the best big sister for us but she couldn't (y/n) was the best out of all of us.

"She'll be back she just needs a rest from all of this."

"I hope she'll be back soon."

"Me too... Come on let's go eat breakfast."

"Kay." After breakfast I deiced to skip school and Hyorin was okay with it. Walking out of the house I walked around with no destination in mind. The only thing on my mind was how much I was going to miss my sister.

Hyorin’s POV

I wasn’t sad yet angry that (y/n) left. She was my little sister yet she took care of Minah and I as if she was the bigger sister. I knew everything would go downhill now that she left. I’m a terrible sister and I can’t even take care of Minah let alone (y/n) when it was just us two.  I really hope she comes back. I knew that Minah and most likely Jiyeong probably felt betrayed since their best friend just disappeared without any notice, but they probably felt more sad then anything. Turning on the TV I saw some news that that had to do Kpop Fan.

“To night 10 news about a sasaeng is sentenced to prison for 20 years after stocking boyfriend’s Minwoo and his now ex-girlfriend , threating to kill and ruin the girl’s life on her instgram and Youtube. More detail will be released to night” As soon as I heard the news I was enraged and wanted to hear more about his F*ucking sasaeng fan that ruined my sister but I had to wait after 10.

Boyfriends POV

Everyone was watching the new except for Minwoo locked himself up in his room.

“To night 10 news about a sasaeng is sentenced to prison for 20 years after stocking boyfriend’s Minwoo and his now ex-girlfriend , threating to kill and ruin the girl’s life on her Instagram and YouTube. More detail will be released tonight”

“She was threated?” Donghyun questioned.

“I guess so.”

“Dang she must of loved Minwoo so much that she would ignore the death threats.”

“Yeah I guess so.”

“I really hope those to get back together.”

“I hope so too Minwoo’s miserable and I’m pretty sure he regrets everything, and (y/n) has no voice in anything and yet she still loved him to be heart broken out of nowhere.”

“I hear that Minwoo has to announce he was the one that broke up with (y/n).”

“Jinjja. Wow that’s a lot of pressure.”

“I went up to his room and he was mumbling something along the lines of ‘what have I done’ ‘I’m stupid.’ Something like that.”

“Stop talking about Minwoo guys.” Donghyun was silent for the whole conversation up till now and he didn’t like how they were talking about Minwoo and (y/n) like the topic didn’t sting like a new opened wound. Sure Donghyun was still disappointed with Minwoo it didn’t mean he couldn’t defend him.

At the interview….

“So I know this is touchy subject but Minwoo it was very unclear who broke up with who? Your fans instantly blamed your sadness on your exgirlfriend.”

“Well the truth is the day (y/n) went on stage with us and we went backstage I broke up with her.” The interviewer looked shocked and it didn’t really surprise them.

“Why did you do it? And were you bribed to say this?”

“No. I did because I didn’t want my fans to hurt her, I was weak couldn’t protect her, and because  I was a coward. And no I wasn’t bribed to do any of this. I actually have video’s I  edited.

“Can we see them?”

“Here.” Minwoo handed the interviewer the USB that had the edited videos. The Interview watch with closely and carefully, listen with his best ability.

 
"Wow. Thank you so much for sharing the truth with us Minwoo. But I really hope you to get back together you both looked so cute together."
 
Minwoo just hummed in reply. After the interview th boys went home and listened to the news.
"A sasaeng fan is sentenced to 20 years in prison for stocking Minwoo and his now ex girlfriend, threatening to kill and ruin (y/n)'s life. The sasaeng fan was the whole reason for this. The sasaeng fan was arrested after she attacked (y/n). But (y/n) was nowhere to found after them policed as if she was okay. In addition Minwoo come out with the tru-
 
"I'm going to bed." Minwoo go up and walked up the stairs 
 
"Kay."
 
Minwoo locked himself in the room and let the tears fall from his face.
 
"All that matters is she's fine and I told the truth."
 
But little did both know neither of them were fine. 
 
~~~~-----~~~~~------
Da end of this chapter! Should there be a squeal to this story? Yes or no? Also don't forget to vote for the next fanfic! Also don't forget to comment and subscribe