Anonymous (super short chapter)

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

Anonymous POV 

This girl I hated her. She ruined everything. I could have had a chance with Minwoo but her ugly come into the picture.  I hate her, her and her fat self. I just wanted to kill her. I knew I would hurt Minwoo but he would soon get over it when he meets and falls in love with me. I just had to ruin her first before I kill her off that is if she doesn’t run away. Today I was stalking them talking pictures and posting them allkpop. I hated how they got positive comments but I knew some people that hated it to so they could spread it to other fans.  I hated how Minwoo would put his arm around her waist or hold hands with her, or brush her hair behind her hear. I hated how he would kiss her forehead, lips or the tip of her nose. I hated all of it. She didn’t deserve all this attention she deserved to be sad and ripped from Minwoo. She’s a b*tch thinks she’s everything but she’s nothing.  I tried talking pictures of her face but it was so hard to. Her movements were swift and careful not revel herself. She’s lucky that she was so perfect but I would get her and end her life completely. I smiled devilishly of the thought of her go and me in his arms.

 

Oh just you wait…

 

~~~~-----~~~~-----~~~~

Sorry for the super duper late and short update! I don’t really have an idea of what I want to do at this point so please be patient. Don’t for get to subscribe and comment. Thank your guys for your support! And since you guys liked my Youngmin story what you would you think of another one instead of the instalments?