To night I'm leaving

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

Your POV

It had now been two days till Minwoo and I broke up.  He didn’t tell the media the media found out since almost over day me and Minwoo hung out. The fan girls where happy and they weren’t being s to boyfriend and I guess they were fine. But I was still getting harassed blaming me for making Minwoo sad and I was the one that broke up with him. But that was how life was for me now… Everything was fine

Hyorin’s POV

I knew Minwoo hurt her but I couldn’t bring myself to hating Minwoo because (y/n) didn’t have hate for him. But (y/n) had being becoming quite and she wants hyper. After her practices she goes straight into her room. It was like she was planning on something like she was trying to detach herself from everyone.  She even stopped talking to Jiyeong. She locked herself in her room refusing to eat. I was really worried for her but she just brush me off acting as if I don’t exist as if we don’t exist.  As the day past everything as became bland and boring. I knew she was hurting but I wanted to help but I knew I couldn’t.

Minwoo’s POV

I missed (y/n) a lot but still I needed to forget her. I were getting ready for our newest song (I honestly don’t know if that’s true but they said that they might have a new song up  very soon of after school club I think…)  Dancing and rapping wasn’t talking my mind off of her no matter what I did it hurt not to think about her but it hurt to think about her. It hurt each day I realized I couldn’t hold her, kiss her, and love her. I realized the day I day after I broke up with her that I was even weaker then I though. I broke our love just over a simple thing yet she was willing to say by my side and be there whenever I needed her the most. Rapping and Dancing brought painful memories.  Like when we would learn kpop dances together and learn the rap parts I kpop songs she being the one who sang. Everything about my career no everyday life brought my thoughts back to her. I was a coward smiling but I was really hurt  but to cowardly to remember (y/n)’s feelings.

“Minwoo.” Donghyun was still angry at me and I understood why.

“Nae Hyung.”

“Snap out of it Manger Hyung needs you.”

“Thanks.” Walking out of the room I went outside and found manger Hyung.

“You called?”

“Minwoo listen  you may not know this but I’m also angry at you and I want you to  release that you were the one to break up with (y/n) and she didn’t into days interview. And don’t you dare think everyone is against you, because every single fan things she’s the one that broke you heart and she hasn’t said a word.” Manger hyung’s voice was stern and I knew he spoke the truth. She’s been getting hate but she still practices she still post she still live a normal life. I was weak compared to her and she needed someone better than me.

“Yes Hyung.”  Night at days interview I officially stop the pain and suffering (y/n) is going through alone. At least I hope.

Your POV

Tonight I’m leave officially…

~~~~----~~~~----~~~---

Hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter! Don’t forget to comment and subscribe!