A unique meeting

From strangers, to BFF's to Lovers

Your POV

"Run unni!! Run!" Minah yelled while laughing a bit while we ran away from sistar.

"Minah, (y/n)~ah you are so going to die we when we get home!" Hyorin yelled playfully. Minah and I was running not looking straight  but looking back to see sistar having trouble getting to us because they were running in heels.  In a couple of second I bummped into a group of guys, bad thing for me because I had fell  and dropped my phone with out noticing. Another thing that happened was that you had fell one of the guys.

"Omo! Minah!" You said hurriedly before rushing after your sister

"Gwenchanah!" They guy yelled. But by then you where already caught up to your sister. So alll they could do was to catch your chocolate brown hair sway as your ran with your sister.

Boyfirends POV of what happened.

We were all wating for the van to pick us we could here girls yelling, but we didn't pay to much attention to it. That was until they bummped into us.

"Omo! Minnhae!" the girl that had fell on top Minwoo. She sounded like she was in a rush and I guess we where right because the other girl that run into us but hadn't fell was sitll running with out her.

"Gwenchanah!" Minwoo yelled but she had already gone far. So we just stared at her hair that was tied into a pony tail bounce with eatch step step she took.

"Look she dropped her phone." Minwoo said picking up your phone.

"Give it to her!" 

But then we heard girls yelling again but are van had already pulled up. And as if on instinct Minwoo immediately ran into the van followed by his hyungs.

Back to your sister and you.

"Unnie are you okay?"

"Yeah but I don't think that guy is." You said looking back to see they weren't there but Sistar was.

"Unnie your knee is bleeding!" 

"Don't mind that Unnie can take care of herself." You said still running way from Sistar till you saw the car. When you and Minah got into the car Sistar could be seen near your car. When they got to your car you unlocked the door.

"How dare you be late!" Hyorin said in a kidding tone.

"Minahae! Unnie I was praticing for the one hour special we're doing for our youtube channel."

"It's fine. Let's just go home."

"Nae!" When you got to the house AKA sistars dorm that thaty share with you two. Running up to the bathroom your cleaned and bandaged the scrap on your knee.

"Ah Unnie wake up early we we have to go to work. I heard we'll be working with som kpop stars."

"Oh... okie!" You want to your room and put your hand into the pocket of your hoodie to grabb your phone. But to your horror it wasn't. Patting your body down you didn't see your phone what so ever. falling down on your bed with your back hitting the soft mattress first. 

"Ashi I should of put a lock on it! Now that guy that I bumped into might look through my phone!" You said in our mind. Bringing your arm to your eyes you closed your eyes and went to bed.

Okay last call who do you guys want to be the person that ends up with you and who do you want to end up with Minah? Refuse to make the next chapter till I have enough votes in the comments. So please tell me.