Chapter 11

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[your pov]

Jongin asked me why didn't I call home to pick me up from the airport at my arrival. I wanted to surprise him like how he usually surprises me. 

**************    

Jongin Oppa took his phone out took a snap of me.

"YAh OPPA! I look ugly delete that! That isn't how you treat a person who just return back from the UK." I whined.

Oppa couldn't resist but to laugh. I didn't know why he laughed but I knew that the pic of me eating a sandwich was epic. I got angry and showed him that I was. I got up and walked away. He kept on calling my name but I ignores him. I went to the playground at our school and sat on the swing. 

It was already late at night, around 6 so not much students were in school. Infact only dance students were there. I continued to munch on my sandwich when suddenly someone bend down infront of me. 

The brown eyes of him look into my eyes but I avoided it.

"Rahyeol ah mianhae. I'm really sorry forgive me okay. I don't want to see my baby girl be angry. U look pretty when you smile princess." Those words made me shy.

I had to act that I didn't care so as too play with his feelings.

[jongin pov]

Did she just walked away? Oh darn it she is angry with your now Jongin. Good job see what you have done. But she kinda of cute when she gets pissed of. I hurried my steps and went to look for her. 

I found her sitting on the swing, munching the sandwich I bought for her cutely. I walked up to her and lifted up her chin. I caressed her cheeks and look into her eyes. Rahyeol avoided my gaze and that hurt me.

"Rahyeol ah mianhae. I'm really sorry forgive me okay. I don't want to see my baby girl be angry. U look pretty when you smile princess." I apologized.

"I really hate you Oppa I really hate now go away! I don't want to see your face!" She exclaimed. 

I knew that she was annoyed. I got up and when I was about to leave, she grap my arm.

[your pov]

I was really disappointed with Jongin Oppa reaction. He wanted to leave me? So I grapped his arm. He seemed really shocked.

"So you are really going to leave your princess  here after making her angry and all sad and all hurt? What type  of prince are you?" I pouted and pulled the hem of his shirt. 

He quickly pulled me into a hug and my hair, saying that he was really sorry. Somehow  I had this weird feeling inside of me but I knew that I couldn't be as I only crush on Taehyung before. 

However, I knew about the feelings Jongin oppa  has for me. But he hasn't confessed yet, he shows it all. If I knew him before Taehyung, I would fall for him. 

Oppa held my hand and we walked together out of the school. He gave me a ride back home as Euna Unnie had something to do.