Chapter 18

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[your pov]

I walked into school feeling a good vibe. I think school will be interesting. Schooling in Korea is really very different compared to he UK. I was walking in when suddenly an arm was slung onto my petite shoulders. And I knew who it was. 

[Jongin]

Someone caught my attention as I walked in with my friends. I told them to go first as I run towards the girl. I slung my arm onto her shoulders. I could smell her vanilla scent, it was pleasing.

"Good morning princess, may Your prince get a morning kiss today?" I .

"Yah! Stop playing a fool. We are at school, be serious oppa!" Rahyeol tried to get away.

"Your not going anywhere !" I tried to chase her and we were like playing catching around the school on the way to class.

While playing, I could hear students talking about Rahyeol and I. Most of them said we look so cute together, like a couple. I really wished that would be real.

**************************

[jimin pov]

It's been a long time since the boys and I got back to school. I really missed the times where I played in school, getting scolded and being naughty. Hahaha.

Together with bts, except Taehyung, we were on our way to school. As we reached school. Someone caught my attention.

"HYung! Isn't that Rahyeol?" Jungkook spoke.

"Ehhhhh why is she with Kai?" Namjoo hyung question.

"Are they together? They look like a couple tho.." Suga hyung came in.

"I am not sure but i know that they were friends for quite a long time. But he's a good guy tho, I don't mind them being together." I mentioned.

We ignore them, meet Taehyung and entered school by the back door. I am rather curious about their relationship. I though she still like him? I look at Taehyung.

***********************

[your pov] 

It's English class now and I have to say that I am feeling rather bored. I gazed around the classroom and back to my new table mate, who has her eyes glued onto the board. 

Her name is Yeri. She is really a pleasant girl and nice girl. She is a rather shy person on the outside but she can't be really funny and outspoken at times. He also does ballet and we both have a lot of things in common. I am grateful to have a friend like her. 

She even told be her biggest secret and that she has a crush on ......... 

 

Jimin oppa