chapter 21

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[Your Pov]

it was great to meet Euna Unnie after a while. She has been looking into jobs recently although she is still my manager and guess what? She found a job for both her and me. So, after that incident at Bighit entertainment where a man passed to me his name card, he managed to find out who i was and managed to contact Euna Unnie. I was offered a place not as a trainee but a immediate place in a team where the company was going to debut. Unnie say it is a great opportunity but i am not very sure about my decision.

"Rachel what are you thinking about? Dont be stress about the contract okay." Euna Unnie tapped my back as we strolled along the street.

"Unnie, what will happen if i really choose the path as a singer.i know i will still be a celebrity and i know i have the talent to be one. But how will others see me? moreover i used to be a reknown ballerina. It is a total change in career. Will it affect me badly?" i told her my worries.

She gave me a hug and told me not to worry so much. i just have to follow my heart.

We went to BigHit to see Oppas and at the same time know more about the contract.

*****************

[Taehyung]

It so tiring, why do i feel so, its normally not like this. i am mentally drained off too, something is really bothering me. We just ended a short dance session with our instructor and i am feeling really annoyed somehow whenever i couldn't dance correctly.

"Yah dont pressure yourself too much. you are going to injure yourself." Jin Hyung told me to stop.

i didn't bother him and just continue to perfect my dance. no matter homuch i tried to foret about it, it just wouldn't get of my mind. the flashback of Jongin and Rahyeol hugging each other got me very pissed off. She is acting like she cares about me but she actually like Jongin? What a flirter. She never change. i am not going to let her hurt me again.

*the door open,revealling manager nuna*

"Guys i brought pizza for you guys to eat!" Euna nuna said as we quickly rushed over to help her carry the boxes.

"Nuna where is Rahyeol? Dd she come along with you?" Jimin asked.

"ahhh yeah she is but she has something to do hehehehe...." Nuna was trying to hide something from us.

"Nuna you are hiding something from us. did something happen to Rahyeol? " i said

the guys started to feel questioned her and she finally told us.... The news was a shocked to us.

********************

[Jongin pov]

The more i looked at the poloriod we took together, the more i want her to be at my side. i seriousy love her alot and people say we do look together so i think i should confess soon.

"Jongin, you like her right?" Baekhyun Hyung spoke.

"yeah i do but i think she likes someone else.." i replied, feeling abit sad.

"Yah, be a man and just tell her, you might not know you know." he advice me

"Thanks man!" i gave him a hi five back.

i really hope you would understand the way i feel for you. i really adore you and you are a gen in my life.

***************************

[You pov}

The director talked to me about the terms and conditions and was persuading me  join the company but i am not really sure if i want it. First, it was the engagement and my career. i am only 17!!!!!! 17 years old teen are having their freedom, no one is stressing out except me. How am i suppose to deal, oh god.

i went to bts practise room to look for Unnie. when i reached there, all i got was 7 pairs of eyes staring at me. Only Taehyung Oppa wasn't looking at me. he was busing practising his dance. He loos all tired and exhuasted tho.

"is thaer something wrong? whr are you guys staring at me?" i said, feeling a little freaked out by them.

"did yu agree to the contract?" Jimin Oppa asked me, he seem to be super curious.

As i was about to answer, we heard a loud thud.

Taehyung oppa was lying on the floor.