Chapter 14

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[your pov]

Dinner was just over and we haven't talk to each other at all. I was just walking around the huge mansion myself as Taehyung left me alone probably feeling awkward too. I had to say that the had a really beautiful garden at their backyard. The flowers are really pretty and none of them seems to wither of. Not far away, something caught my attention. 

Red roses- my favorite flower. Although they are filled of thorns but their true self is nice I know it. Just like how you can't jugde a book by its cover.i was so amuse my how pretty they were. Without thinking of the torns, I plucked the flower. 

"Ouch!" Blood started to ooz out my my fingers. 

Suddenly I heard someone running towards me. A strong grip held my right wrist. It was Taehyung. He looked all worried and began the blood from my finger. I regained my composure and the realised what is happening. I was embarrassed at that moment. 

"Taehyung ah you kn- " I said but he cut me off.

"Are you okay? Why are you so dumb to pluck the rose? It has many thorns you know..." He looked into my eyes which was filled with anxiety. I wanted to speak but he just pulled me into the house.

He told me to sit on his bed and then he aided my finger. 

"All done!" He smiled.

"Thank you.." I replied.

And then awkward silence. But he decided to break the ice.

"How have you been? I mean it's been long since we last met and suddenly U would be married to me and you know.. Everything is just so fast." He sighed

"Ummm yeah. I'm good." I didn't know how to reply. 

I accepted the offer of him giving s your around his house. We got to know each other more and felt more comfortable around him. I still can't deny that I have slight feelings for him but I'm not sure.

"YAH!! Come closer!" He told me to sit closer to him on the bench. 

I moved slightly and then he just pulled me closer. The next thing i knew was that Taehyung's head was on my shoulder.he pleaded me to stay like that for a while and I did. 

The defined features he has really makes me smile. What a cute face he has. Taehyung was just a good mannequin to be stared at. 

"I know I'm handsome but I'm getting shy if you keep on looking at me." Taehyung suddenly spoke.

"No I wasn't looking at you...imas..looking at the flowers..no the stars.!" I stammered.

"You don't have to deny I know you're looking at your Prince Charming but aren't you tired? I keep on hearing you yawning." He asked.

I denied the fact that I was tired and I really needed a bed. But it seems like he could readmy mine.he told be stop talking and drag me into his room.