Chapter 8

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[your pov]

it was a total embarrassment for me. How could Jim oppa tell me little secret. (Yup little secret since that was last time, but I'm not really sure about my feelings for him now.) 

Bighit company is really big indeed. Why can't I find the toilet, I thought. Finally, I managed to find it after some kind staff unnie told me. 

On my way to the toilet, someone approached me.

"High miss, you look really familiar. You somehow remind me of Miss Lee Rahyeol-ssi, the ballerina." A middle aged man spoke.

Before I could open my mouth, he continued. He offered me his name card asking me to audition into the company. He mentioned that my lean figure and sweet face could give me a spot in the music industry. I kindly accept the his name card to prevent any suspense. 

Jung Daesung, director of Bighit company.- name card.

I had no interest in it and just slide it into my pocket.

 

[Taehyung pov]

A great shower is worth my time, I thought. I was on my way back to the dance studio when someone knocked into me.

"Ouch! I'm sorry but that....." The girl got up and stop talking as she looked up .

Her beautiful features. Big dolly brown eyes, a cute defined nose, pink kissable lips, her small body frame, her milky fair skin... What are you thinking about Taehyung. I regained my posture. She somehow looked familiar and her voice wasn't any stranger to me but I just couldn't think who she was.

"Taehyung?" She asked.

"Hi do I know you and I'm really sorry. I wasn't seeing where I was going." I apologized.

The girl didn't respond and just stare at me. Is she a fan? Did she stalk me? She must be lucky then if it's a yes.

 

[your pov] 

Did Taehyung forget about me? It did surely hurt him when I left him years ago. Does he want to forget about me? Or is he just playing a trick on me? I felt hurt- I don't know why. 

I just walked away feeling hurt, I didn't want to see his face. A sudden thought came to my mind. How am I going to face him and what's going to happen after my marriage. 

 

[taehyung pov]

Did she just walk away? She looks disappointed somehow. Do we know each other? I was in my thoughts. Her back view was familiar, her petite figure looks like her. YUP HER, LEE RAHYEOL. But she in the uk. She abandoned me. I trusted her, I treat her not as a friend but someone special. I Didn't have the courage to tell her and I'm not sure about her feelings.

I wanted to catch after her but somehow I couldnt. My devil suddenly appeared. you shouldn't Taehyung, remember your plan was to hurt her after what she had done. my head was so pain. I was frustrated.