Chapter 16

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[Your pov] 

"Please don't leave me. Don't go. I need please please.." Some one was sobbing 

I woke up from the sobs as I turn my head to see Taehyung having a nightmare. I walked towards him as I tried to wake him up. I shook him, it seems like he was in pain or something. 

"Taehyung ah.. Are you okay.. Please wake up." I tried to comfort him.

Taehyung finally open his eyes and he quickly pulled me on to the couch and hugged me tightly.

"Don't leave me please don't llea..vee pleeease" he was stuttering as he hipcups.

I was shocked at first but I knew that he needed someone to be at his side. So, I just hugged him back.

He was crying in the crook of my neck as I feel his tears wetting my shirt. He held onto me tightly as if I was about to leave. I really wonder what happened.

"Rahyeol ah, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have" he said

"It's okay what happened?" I asked

"It was a bad dream ... And" he muttered 

"Let me make you a cup of warm milk, it does help to calm you down" I pulled him along with me to the kitchen. He followed me like a lost puppy. How cute !

[taehyung pov]

I followed her like a lost puppy, sitting down patiently as she prepared for me a cup of warm milk. 

I stared at her like there was no tomorrow. She really has a beautiful side profile. The way her dark brown hair flows down to her shoulders until her waist was gorgeous. Anyone would just fall in love with her.

She doesn't seem to notice me staring at her. I suddenly spoke and I was taken aback too.

"You know you will really make a good wife and mother" I suddenly spoke. I was shocked by my words too.

"There! Here you go. Hope it will help" Rahyeol put on a smile as she passed to me the cup.

"I get that a lot from my relatives and guy friends" she replied. I could see that she was blasting from my comment.

I slightly chuckled and put up a grin.

"What's so funny?" She question, it seem like she got angry thinking that I was making fun of her. Instead I told her that she was cute when she blushes. That made her go red further. To be honest she is really adorable. But I wonder how is life going to be. I mean like we are going to get engaged and both of us are celebrities. How will our fans react, especially my fans. They can be quite nasty at times, I just hope everything goes well for now. I really wished that that evil side of mine can stop affecting the way I feel for her. It actually a secret though. 

Cos ever since young, it wasn't only Rahyeol who had a crush on me . I had a crush on her too...