chapter 7

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[Jin POV]

We were all very tired after a long day of practicing and tomorrow is going to be the first day of school. The company gave us an early dismissal today so that we could get ready for school tomorrow. The room was filled with the smell of sweat and all of us needed a bath. Today was the last day of hardcore dancing as from now on, there would be lesser practices. All of us took turns and Taehyung went in first.

"I'll go first guys." Taehyung grap his new clothes and a towel.

The rest of us just sat down and rest.

We heard a knock on the door and that surprised us, no one would usually come to the dance room that late. Who could that be?

 

*30 mins ago*

******

[Your POV]

"Hello? Nae Oppa, this is Ra Hyeol! Nice to meet you. I was wondering if BTS is still in the dance room?" i asked BTS's manager, feeling elated.

"OH Nae Ra Hyeol they are here... but are you in Korea?" Ra Hun Oppa was curious and wondering.

"Nae i've just return two days ago and please don't tell them. i want to give them a surprise. hehehe" i blushed as i replied.

"Oh Sure, they must be happy too. You'll reach in a while right? I'll wait for you outside the door." Ra Hun Oppa suggested.

"Thank you i'll be reaching soon. Annyeong Oppa!" i exclaimed.

i hang up the phone and looked outside of the car. i was more than happy to be finally able to meet them.

 

******

*Back to BTS room*

[Your POV]

"Guys there is someone you need to meet, please stand and greet." Ra Hun Oppa ordered BTS.

I was quite surprised with his strict tone. Maybe that's why Jimin Oppa is well behaved these days.

I popped my head in, saying hi to everyone. Then, jumped out greeting them with chuckles.

"Annyeong... JAJANG! NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS AGAIN!" i exclaimed with a big smile.

However, it seems like no one knew who i was. They just stood there and stare at me. I was getting some kind pissed off when suddenly Jimin Oppa asked something.

*There was just awkward silence...*

"Hi, are you a new trainee? Nice to meet you!" Jimin said, giving me his killer smile.

But, since i'm his sister, i won't fall for his tricks.

i was damn mad and stomped towards Jimin Oppa. The rest were shocked, thinking that why a newbie would be so rude to her seniors.

"YAHH! LEE JIMIN. I KNOW YOU'RE HOT WITH YOUR DAMN FREAKING ABS BUT PLEASE STOP TRYING TO FLIRT WITH NEW TRAINEES AND -------" before i could say finished my sentence, Euna Unnie covered my mouth.

i struggled a little, biting her hands off my mouth.

"CAN'T YOU BE MORE LADY LIKE?" Euna Unnie was mad with my behaviour.

"I need to say finish my sentence Unnie." i replied and showed a fake smile.

I pointed at Jimin and shouted, " AND YOU, HOW CAN YOU BE MY OPPA IF YOU DON'T EVEN RECOGNISE YOUR DONGSAENG. IM SO MAD OPPA!!?!?!"

Everyone could not believe what just happen and was all taken aback.

"RA HYEOL?" Everyone said together, looking at me with their eyes glued to my face.

"I know i'm very pretty and i'm the princess of ballerina but please, i don't want to get into a scandal with anyone here." i finished my sentence.

They all ran over hugging me, giving me friendship kisses. I needed to try to run away from them as the sweat on them was very smelly, very terrifying. I felt i was losing oxygen. Jimin Oppa finally knew how much i missed him through the past 7 years, giving me a teddy bear hug. I then realised someone was gone.

"Taehyung Oppa? Where is he?" i asked them.

"ahhh... his in the shower. Why you missed him? I heard from Jimin that you like him once when you were young." Suga Oppa answered.

"NO! jUST as  friend...." My face was blushing red like a tomato, i did not know why too. i quickly ran away, covering my face, saying that i needed the toilet.

"She's all grown up..." Jimin Oppa muttered.

It was embarrassing and Jimin Oppa would get a flying punch from me i bet. That bad Oppa. I walked out of the room.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

FINALLY SHE MET DAMN YEAHHH AND WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT?

WITH TAEHYUNG?

WILL HE BE MAD OR GLAD TO SEE HER?