Chapter 22

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[your pov]

" i am sorry but visiting hours are over and only related family members can stay here. Please come agian tomorrow. Thank you." the nurse came in and told us. She was pleasant. She always put on a warm smile.

after the nurse left, the guys were bickering on who to stay over and i cut them off, i told them i will be staying. Jimmin Oppa opposed and so did the rest.

"Oppa, just let me stay.."

"Yah, yu are a girl and you are not related to him anyway so are we so shoulnt we call his reletives?" Oppa said.

"Guys i have to say something and it is really important.Please do not faint or what but...."

"but what?" Jin Opp asked

"i'm ..Im..I'm Taehyung Oppa's fiancee...." i finally skope after gathering my courage.

"Yahh dont lie to us Rahyeol! its no girl " Jimin Oppa teased.

"i am not oppa. it is true that Tehyung Oppa and i are engaged. That is why Eomma and Appa re on a vacation with his parents and that is also the reason why taehyung Oppa is not staying with you guys. As i am staying at Oppa's house with him. it was the adults decision. i couldnt say no." i explained.

All of them were shocked. they couldn't believe what they jus heard..

Finally, they left .

i looked at Taehyung Oppa sleeping soundly, he really looks cute like a puppy. i smiled and i stared at him. slowly i fell asleep.

 

[Taehyung]

URhh my arm, why does it hurts? i opened my eyes to see that i wasnt in my room, and yes , i remebered that i fainted. i wanted to lift my other arm up but something was holding it. i looked to my left to see a petite composure holding my arm tightly, sleeping. i knew who she was. i smiled.

The doctor came in and gave me a check up. i told him to be quiet as Rahyeol was still asleep and i know that she is light sleeper.

before he left, he told me something," young man, keep her tight, she is a star, really precious one, she will help you, giving you your light." those words kept on replaying in my head. Am i really wrong, i shouldn't habe doubted her and my feelings, maybe i was just imagining to much.

I was selfish, because of me who is now in the hospital, she voluntered to accompany me and missed school. I know her by character, she isn't someone who will skip school, she really enjoys school and education.

But why does she want to stay here and take care of me when education is importatnt?

Unless she has a reason and that i that she cares about me. Maybe she likes me? i cant help it buy smile.

she is going to have a bad ache if she is going to sleep in that postion. Although my arm hurt alot, but i tried to lift her and carry her. i placed her next to me on my bed. she isn't heavy at all to be honest. i tugged a stand of hair as she snuggled closer into my chest. i looked at her sleeping face and cant help in but to put on a smile. i kissed her forehead and went back to sleep.

 

i just cant seem to be angry at you, angel.