chapter 6

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[Your POV]

I walked towards the door, feeling nervous.

thump thump thump thump

i lifted my hand, took up the courage to press the door bell. i closed my eyes, took a deep breathe.

Ding Dong

"Hello, may i know who is this?" a gentle was heard over the speaker outside the gate.

"ANNYEONG UNNIE! HYEJUNG UNNIE! ITS ME RA HYEOL, IM BACK FROM UK!" I exclaimed in joy.

Hyejung Unnie is my helper but i don't treat her as one. She is my 'sister' too, like the relationship of Euna Unnie and me. She is 27 years old, same as Euna Unnie so they're friends. She is really helpful and caring but a shy and timid lady. Once she's close to you, she would eventually open her heart to you.

The gate opened. i rushed into the house, seeing no changes to my beautiful house. it had a big garden and veranda and a three leveled house.

Suddenly, something jumped onto me. i was shocked. Looking at my hand was a cute little dog.

"Baby ah!!!! i missed you so much muacks muacks!!!" i kissed him so much.

Slowly, i saw a couple walking to my direction. They stood there doumbfounded, infront of the doorstep.

Tears whelmed in our eyes. i could not believe that i have just saw my parents. They were wonderful. My parents were the best on earth, i thanked God for giving me such an amzing parents. Many years back, i was their little princess and angel. But now, i'm back to be their light, their star. I let Baby down and ran towads them. Welcoming me home with two pairs of warmth arms and heart had melt me. i missed my family so much, not wanting to separate from them again. Never would i.

My parents gave a peck on each side of my cheeks. i felt loved, joy and happiness. This was the lifestyle i wanted, a home.

We entered the house, not forgetting Euna Unnie. I introduced her to my family, explaining and telling them how much i loved her. Unnie was an important person in my live. So far, my life is  a story of only happiness and i wanted that to carry on. I was hoping to introduced her to Jimin Oppa but he wasn't there.

 

 

[Mrs Lee POV]

The last time i met my sweetheart was four years ago. i didn't really took that as a meet up. i could barely spent time with her. There was only 10 mins to spent as Ra Hyeol was busily focusing on her performance schedule. Now finally, seeing her so beautiful and all grown up just makes me so happy. My lovely daughter has changed into a fine sweet young lady. Everyone misses her chuckles and jokes and now she finally back for a visit. i really want her to stay but i can't stop her dream.

"Ra Hyeol we missed yo so much, i couldn't stop thinking of you. Everyone misses you including your friends. Have you seen them?" I put up a smile and asked.

"Nope Eomma, i just came back two days ago and was really busy. And i've got something really important to tell you." Ra Hyeol mentioned.

Euna, my daughter sister-like manager, got up and left. She wanted to give us some space. I really apreciated her kind act.

"What is it dear?" My husband asked.

"UMmm.. I.... I've cancelled my contract in the UK. Director Stephan Pual asked me if i wanted to continue but i chose to left. I'm sorry Eomma Appa. I know you're disappointed at me..." Ra hyeol looked down.

"Sily girl." i muttered.

"Huh?" Ra Hyeol was confused.

"You get to choose your own choice Rachel. No matter what happens, its your decision. We won't interfere as we know that you would always choose it wisely. Don't be afriad sweetie." My husband looked into Ra Hyeol and hold your hands.

 

 

[Your POV]

I was very confused. Eomma and Appa aren't angry with me. They understood the difficulties i went through while leaving apart from them. I sometimes really wondered and wanted to ask God : What did i do in my previous life to have this warmth and loving family? I'm sure God knew why..

I was touched by their words. It got me insane, I loved them.

"Ra hyeol there's something serious we want to talk about. I know this may be a little difficult for you but really please put this into considerations." Eomma said in a serious manner.

Appa walked out of the room, holding an A4 size brown envelope. *"What is that?" i thought.*

He passed it to me and i opened it.

was the first thing i saw. i pulled the letter out and glance at it.

"Eomma What is this? You aren't joking right? This can't be right....." i said. My voice was shaky.

"Rachel, you look. Appa is having a little hard time with his work and the only person who could help his business is the Kim family. Taehyung is also in a need of help, he need someone to comfort him and to stay with him. He's your bestfriend during childhood remember?" Eomma explained.

"We do not want to force you but i really need you to think carefull. Both you and Taehyung are celebrities. You should be cautious." Appa let out a smile.

Many thoughts flashed my mind like a slide show. It has been years since i last met the kim family. I knew that i had feelings for him when i was young but i didn't know how and if it was true or just friendship. What should i do? How am i going to face all these? What if he hates me for leaving him? I've no idea how... What to do? I know Appa's condition. If he was in trouble especially for the company, he would always ask me and talk to us. Now, i knew that Appa is really in danger. I cannot risks Appa's and my loved ones lifes. I would rather sacrifice myself for the better.

Confidently, i looked up.

"Eomma, Lets do this. I'll carry on with the marriage." I tried to put on a smile.

I tried to think of good consequences. I'm sure he would be glad to see me back and i can't avoid any further so i'll face it.

I also told them that i had been tranfer to Jimin Oppa's school, Seoul High Academy and that means i would be able to BTS and some celebrities too that were still studying. I was lokking forward to it.

I gave a peck on Eomma's cheeck and waved goodbye to them, heading towards BTS's practice room.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HI GUYS!!!!!! I DID AN UNDATE AGAIN. FEEL FREE TO COMENT ANY THINGS BELOW . ILL TRY MT BEST BYEEE^^