Chapter 13

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[your pov]

 

 

How can I look up? It is just so embarrassing. Taehyung cleared his throat and began to spoke.

"Hi, it's been years since we last met Rahyeol." He said.

I couldn't hide my shyness and my cheeks were burning. I took a step back and looked up. He did change. He is so tall like a head taller and his body is so build like URHHHHH. Maintained Rahyeol maintained, I thought. I quickly walked away but he got hold of me.

Taehyung grapped my wrist and pulled me into his embrace. He hugged me tightly, not allowing me to go.  I struggled, wanting to be free from his arms but he was just too strong. 

"Taehyung ah... You are suffocating me.. Please let me go." I asked.

He then realised and let me go. His next action have me a shock.

**********

[taehyung pov]

The dinner was noisy as eomma and her parents keep on chattering away. It was quite awkward for us as it has been 7 years once we last saw each other and plus what happened just now. It's going to be a tough journey. But I mean just look how beautiful she is, which guy would not be attracted to her?

*flashback to what happened just now*

I didn't know what was I doing. The moment she wanted to leave again, I pulled her into my arms. I really missed her so much and her scent is lovely. She tried to escape but I held her even tighter. She finally spoke. I finally realised how much strength I had been forcing on her and I let her go. Before she could, I gave her a peck on her forehead and told her something. I lifted up her head so as to meet her eyes.

"Why won't you say hi? I missed you so much..." I looked into her eyes, showing how much I had thought of her.

She somehow couldn't react and changed the topic.

"Eommonie asked me to tell you to come down. We will wait for you, be hurry." Rahyeol walked off, leaving my embrace.

*end of flashback*

[your pov]

The adults has finalized our marriage.it is said to be held in a month time. That is really fast. Both Taehyung and I are still schooling and I couldnt say that I would miss my single life . However, I was looking forward too. Would it be difficult to communicate with him?

"Kids, we will be going for some supper and would only return late at night or probably in the morning. Rahyeol, please stay with Taehyung tonight." eooma announced.

"EOMMA!!! How can you leave a girl with a guy?" I was embarrassed.

"You guys are going to get married soon dear it's okay right?" Eomma winked at eommonie.

"And Taehyung don't do anything funny or weird tonight. You know what I meant right?" Women is gave a creepy expression.

Taehyung was chocked at his food. He just nodded and replied shyly. I was getting embarrassed buy the adults. They quickly stood up, leaving just Taehyung and I. It's was really awkward. I sosnt know what to say.