Chapter 12

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[your pov] 

It's been a week since I had attended school. I love the school really much and the people there are really friendly. I made many new friends and managed to find a bestie. Her name is Krystal. She has a outgoing and straightforward personality but she is always shy infront of someone. She really likes him a lot .

**********

"Rahyeol ah, hurry up we don't want to be late for the dinner. It is really important you know!" Eomma shouted.

I fastened my actions and wore simply. I wore a cream crop top with a baby pink a-line skirt and a pair of white platform shoes. My makeup was simple as I hated cakey types.

When we reached, I realised that the dinner was held at his house. It's been 7 years since I last step in. The house is well maintained and it looks the same. As I walked nearer and nearer toward the doorsteps, my heart just pumps faster and faster.

"Jinnie ah! OMMO it's been years since we last saw each other! I miss you so much!" Eommonie (Taehyung mum) exclaimed as she ran over to hug eomma.

My parents and eommonie were enjoying their chat and I realised that he wasnt here. He didn't want to see me right? I thought . Just then, eommonie told me that Taehyung was upstairs changing and wanted me to go ask home down. So I followed.

As I walked up, there were pictures of Taehyung and I. Childhood pictures. As I reached out to knock the door, the door opened. I ended up hitting onto his chest.

[taehyung pov]

I could hear foot steps sown the corridor. It was approaching my room. I quickly opened the door to see who it was and something hit my chest hard.

The girl was Lee Rahyeol . I finally got to meet her.she wouldn't look into my eyes but just stare at my completely bare chest.( I just got out from the shower) she looked really shocked as her big eyes became rounder. I finally spoke to close up the awkwardness.