Chapter 15

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

 

[your POV]

taehyung dragged me into his room after knowing that I was getting sleepy. He intertwined his hand with mine and it felt just so right. He opened his door and I scan around. 

"Nothing really seems to change" I said 

"yeah I'm still same old me you know*wink*" taehyung replied.

taehyung offered his bed to me and I couldn't have accept it since I'm the guest. He said he could just sleep on the couch in is room.

"yah don't be stubborn! Your a girl, how can I let you sleep on a couch ! " he pushed me down onto the bed and was tugging me to sleep. at that moment I couldn't say no to him.

 

[taehyung pov] 

You know what. She's just so adorable. She definitely starring at me and not the stars and she's about the dazed off. I can see that she is really sleepy but she doesn't want to wake me up. Babo really. Such a babe girl. I drag her to my room as I intertwined my hand with her. It just felt so right and comfortable.

She kept on refusing to take the bed saying that she is a guest she can't do that. But no matter what, a gentlemen cannot let a lady sleep on the couch right?

I finally managed to tug her to bed as I observed her face. 

"She's really an angel" I whispered.

i reached my hand out to tug her hair behind her ear and gave her a goodnight kiss on her forehead.

This sudden feeling came to me, I think I like her.

RMB taehyung you must stand up for yourself, do not be deceive again. She just going to hurt you again.

As I close my eyes and sleep, I dreamt about those words as it just kept on repeating. I want them to stop,  it's hurting my head. I tossed and turned screaming in that night mare until someone woke me up.