chapter 4

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

*Back to present*

[Euna POV]

"Ra Hyeol faster!!! Over here!" I waved my hands up high so she could see me.

"YAH Lee Rachel, you are certainly very smart. You managed to get ready almost so well and put on a pair of sunglasses to cover yourself up." i smirked and laugh.

"Unnie, thank you for complementing me but i think we have something more important to do." Ra Hyeol put on an extremely fake smile.

She then pointed at the bunch of fans running towards our direction.

"AAHHH thats not yours, it may be BTS's fans." i shoot back at Ra Hyeol.

"Unnie i'm running first and LOOKED AT THE FAN'S BOARD PROPERLY!!!!!!!", Ra Hyeol run away like a scary cat, thinking that her fans would appear at the airport although only me and her knew that we would be here.

i squinted my eyes, having no doubts that Ra Hyeol fans would come. However, it seems like i was wrong.

"RA HYEOL AH!!! LEE RACHEL !!! SARANGHAE!! YOU'RE THE BEST!! PRETTEST!!!" the whole group of fans running towards me.

I ran towrds Ra Hyeol, grap her hand and hurriedly sprinted away. We quickly got up to Ra Hyeol's celebrity van and immediately drove off.

 

*******

 

[Jimin POV]

Finally we are done with our world tour and there's a holiday break for us. i stretched my body as i walked out of the plane. Seeing that my members had all ready went off, i quickly caught up.

"It feels so good to be back in our homeland!" J-hope exclaimed.

"Yeah! I missed my bed soooo much... i want to sleep..." Suga sighed.

"Hyung!! Hyung!! Isn't that Ra Hyeol? and Manager nonna?"Jungkook tapped on my shoulders and shouted.

"Are you sleeping Kookie? They're in UK, How can they be here?" Jimin laughed and gave Jungkook a slight smack on his .

 

[Jungkook POV]

i don't think that i've seen wrongly. Those clumsy actions of hers are very distinguish, that must defenitely be her but Jimin Hyung says nope. Maybe i should just trust him since their siblings. He probably knows better. i walked away, touching my hurt from Hyung's smack.

 

[Taehyung POV]

"It looks like her, really. Long time no see Lee Ra Hyeol, it seems thats you're back after 7 years." i smirked, followed by a grinned.

I stared at girl who looks like her, running and running.

"YAH! Stop day DREAMING KIM TAEHYUNG! We're living you here if you ------" Jin Hyung shouted in a threatening manner.

"Arrasseo Hyung.. wait for me. I know you can't bear to leave your cute little pie here, especiall its me*blink blink eyes* and not Jungkook!" you pouted, hugging Jin Hyung, showing him your attractive aegyo.

"I'm the maknae Hyung, that's my speciallity! NAEKOYA!!!!!" Jungkook exclaimed, chasing me around.

"Those fellows just won't grow up...." Their Manager Ra Hun Hyung sighed.

"Don't worry Hyung, they will soon, i think." Namjoon Hyung comforted Manager Hyung.

 

******

[Your POV]

Euna Unnie and I quickly boarded the van as soon as possible, not wanting any news of me to be broadcast that the famous and fabulous ballerina had return to her homeland after 7 years of hardwork. i wanted to surprise my family members and friends, giving me to them as a special gift.

Both Unnie and i panted heavily after the long and terrifying run. I was definitely sure that my fans are one of the most scary and horrifying ones, though they may be cute and lovely at times. But thinking about them chasing and attacking us just now, its shivers down my spine.

"How could you run in those killer heels? They're damn high..." Euna Unnie pointed at my Jeffrey cambell shoes as she panted as if she was having an asthma.

"I'm the best Unnie. i can even dance on point! These are nothing painful compared to dancing on pointe. They're are painless, at least to me." i replied, feeling great that i've just compliment myself.

"Unnie, luckily i ran first and TOLD YOU TO LOOK CAREFULLY!'' i smiled.

"Sometimes, this little troublemaker is just too helpful..." Euna smirked with a sarcastic tone.

"Thank me though, i saved your life from them." i pointed out at the window, toward the crazy fans.

Euna Unnie and I just kept on talking and chattering till i finally fall asleep again. I'm a sleeping beauty and she knows it so nothing to be embarrassed about.

Time flies and my eyes were shut.