chapter 3

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

7 Years ago..........

[young you POV]

I was playing with my little golden retriever puppy that I had just received for my 10 years old birthday gift from my parents. This little puppy isn't any type of normal puppy, it was my friend. He was a lovely and adorable friend. Just then I heard someone calling my name.

"Ra Hyeol ah? Where are you? Eomma has something to speak to you.... AH! You are here, found you." Eomma came forward to me and picked me up from the ground. She held my hand and brought me into the house. I waved goodbye to Baby, my puppy, who was sitting at the veranda and I walked in.

Eomma placed me on the sit and sat close to me. I looked up at her with my big brown puppy eyes and stared.

"Nae Eomma, what do you want to tell your little princess today? Is it an exciting story that you want to share?" asking Eomma in a pure and innocent manner.

"Ani,  Eomma wanted to discuss with you about something more serious. This may actually affect your future or may not. Now what Eomma is going to say to you, you have to pay attention to me very well. This is really important sweetheart." Eomma looked into my eyes, relaxing me down after seeing that I suddenly became tensed.

I calm down.

I jumped for joy after hearing what Eomma told me. The Royal Academy of Dance accepted me to be a trainee in their school. It means that if i worked extra hard, i may get into the professional career line of Ballet. That was a dream for me.

However, i had difficulties replying Eomma when she asked me if i really wanted to transfer to the Academy that was in the United Kingdom. I felt really anxious and a sore could be feel in my heart. That place where I always dreamt of became an obstacle that i needed to go through. It required me thinking for a while before i could finalised my answer.

I wasn't worried about not able to have a good luxurious life there nor was i scared to not have no any friends. I  was afraid that i would miss home, miss my family members, miss Jimin Oppa, my friends and lastly my crush, Taehyung Oppa. I wasn't certain of my decision.

"Ra Hyeol ah, I know it is difficult for you to overcome such difficult question at this age. But if you really want to go and fulfill your dream to be a ballerina, Appa and Eomma would not stop you. I have already discussed this with Appa and he is fine with it. So, do you really want to go? I won't force you, follow your heart Rachel." Eomma looked into my eyes and give me a warm smile. She then hugged me and returned a kiss on her cheek.

I then looked up at Eomma and spoke confidently.

"Eomma i want to fulfil my dream as a ballerina!" i smile and nodded my head. I was determined to enter the Academy and come out with good grades and performances, to become a professional dancer.

******

Continuing the flashback......

One day before I was going to the United Kingdom, the silly me wanted to go and tell Taehyung Oppa that I was leaving soon. It took me a while to mastered the courage to tell him. At the same time, i wanted to thank him for taking care of me really well. There was something else too that i wanted to say but just could not say it.

That very day, after dinner, i wanted to tell him everything but somehow i couldn't. That night, from my room, I could hear Taehyung Oppa's Eomma and my Eomma having a conversation on the phone. My heart seems to have stopped after realising what had happened. Taehyung's Appa died in a car accident. i couldn't stand up, falling onto my knees. 

*"Oppa how? What just happened? How can this happened? How am i supposed to bring it up to Oppa if he's emotions are unstable now?" i thought*

I surely did not want to leave him alone. He surely needs a friend to comfort him now. So how? I'm leaving tomorrow already. There won't be time to even say a goodbye to you. How?

******

The next day, my flight was in the morning and i was sure that he would not be up yet. I left a letter for him, asking Appa's Secretry, Secretry Choi , to help me to pass . I wasn't feeling confident that he would even looked at it. Probably he would just throw it away after yesterday's incident. i didn't want to hurt anymore of his feelings but God didn't gave me the chance to.

"I'm sorry Oppa, I would return one day if i could. Goodbye..." I said a drop of tear rolled down my rosy cheeks.

I board the plane.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

here goes for my chapter 3, a flashback of what happened last time. really working on it today. bye:))))