chapter 2

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[Your POV]

"Excuse me, Miss. The plane has all ready landed and it is about time that you may take your leave." I heard a faint voice entering my ear.

*"Unnie must be crazy! What all ready landed? I just managed to sleep so comfortably with my stitch head rest next to me. She must be sleep talking, I bet." You thought, not listening to what she was saying.*

"Miss Rachel, I am sorry to interrupt your beauty sleep but u need to make your way out of this plane." I heard a voice again.

I felt annoyed, being pestered. No one dares to interrupt my sleep usually not even Unnie.

"Unnie, what are you talking about? i just managed to fall into my princess slumber and what do you want now?" I replied the air-stewardess, showing a sense of annoyance.

I finally open my big brown eyes and then noticing a pair of black round eyes looking at me, smiling at me.

*"Who was that? Definitely not Euna Unnie, she doesn't have black eyes." i thought*

I looked forward, opening my eyes wider and bigger and then ---------

"OH MY AKDITXXJSL!!!!" I jumped in shocked, searching for my sunglasses.

It was so embarrassing. I overslept in the plane and no one was around anymore, only the air-stewardess and myself. I looked round and then realised that Euna Unnie was gone. I clumsily packed all my stuffs, greeted and thanked the lady, immediately rushing out of the plane.

I gripped my phone, dialed Unnie's number and hectically placed it on my ear.

I ran over to a corner to hide myself from any fans or anti-fans or weird people. Finally she picked up.

 

 

[Euna POV]

My phone rang and I took a glanced at who was calling me. It was all ready 10 pm and most people would be getting ready to sleep. Most importantly, it was a school day and worked day, who could that be?

"*Princess Rachel* dialed, you have a call you have a call" My phone was ringing.

"YAHH!!!!! UNNIE HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME THERE IN THE PLANE? IM A CELEBRITY YOU KNOW? IF HOW PEOPLE CAME TO KIDNAP ME OR ME AND TAKE ME AWAY? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!!!!!????!!!" Ra Hyeol's voice was extremely high and sharp, shouting into my ear. The phone was held away from my ear or else i could be deaf by now.

"Sweetie calm down, you didn't wake up when i called you so i left you there but can YOU PLEASE STOP SHOUTING. IMMA GOING TO BE DEAF SOON LADY." I replied.

"Just walked out dear, I'm all ready waiting for you outside. You need to be hurry if you do not want to bump into BTS. They are reaching ground soon in another 1 minute." I continued as I patiently waited for Ra Hyeol.

"MwoH!!! Unnie why did you just tell me, ARRAHSEO I'll be there in seconds." Ra Hyeol panicked.

Ra Hyeol did not want to meet BTS as she wanted to surprise them that she was back. Neither did her parents nor Jimin Oppa knew that Ra Hyeol had return safely back in South Korea. And nor did they know that she had cancelled her contract in the United Kingdom with the Royal Academy of Dance. Ra Hyeol was eager to return home, she missed them dearly, not able to see them for 4 years almost left her heartbroken.

The last time she visited her family was when there was the Nutcracker Performance in SK. She role played and dance the character of Clara, the female main lead. However, she didn't have enough time to spend with her friends. Ra Hyeol missed someone so badly, her childhood friend, Kim Taehyung. Till now, she still haven't get to apologise to him for leaving him alone without informing him. She felt so guilty and hence wanting to clear any misunderstandings between them if any.

******

Really nothing much yeah i know, i hope it isn't boring. hope you like it BYE!! ><