Chapter 9

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[no one pov]

Rahyeol just felt exhausted that day after meeting Taehyung. She left Jimin a message saying that she would leave first with Euna Unnie. 

On the other hand, Taehyung was still figuring if he saw the wrong person. He knew from Jimin that RAngelo once had a little crush on him last time, but that was puppy love. Nothing was guaranteed.

 

[Your pov]

It's going to be the first day visiting my new school today. It's been two weeks since I last went to school. I must say that I am excited to attend school, indeed I love school. 

"Remember to be be careful okay? I know it's going to be thrilling as there are many idols and famous people in that school but please concentrate." Euna nagged at me .

"I know unnie, u know that I'm a clever girl. But I can't be complacent I know. I'll study hard no worry" I replied.

Actually I was a little worried too. What if they hate me? What if he has a girlfriend already? How am I going to face it. I could only sigh.

Finally we reached my school in 30 mins.

There were murmurs down the corridor. 

"Ommo is that Lee Rahyeol? That ballerina? Why is she here?"

"She really pretty though, totally envy her looks..."

"So the rumors are real? Did she get kicked out? Or she quit? She's too good to quit though."

I couldn't stand their stupid thoughts, especially those who said I got fired from the RAD company. Euna unnie told me to care less about them and not to worry about anything. She heard that this school has a friendly and understanding culture since most students here are celebrities or rich kids children.

So I just continued my way towards the principal office after asking for the way.

I knock the door.

"Good morning. I'm Lee Rahyeol Rachel and a new transfer from the United Kingdom, RAD Company." I bowed and gave my respect. However, I was shocked to see who I met.