Chapter 10

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[No one pov]

Rahyeol knocked the door before she entered the principal's office. She gave her respect and stood rooted to the ground after seeing someone. The principal was also shocked. The had a staring contest.

[your pov] 

I was shocked nope elated nope that kind of feeling * you know what I mean* 

"Eommoni! Auntie Kim! Nononono, Mrs Kim! I didn't know you are the schools' principal!" I exclaimed.

"It's been a long time since I last saw you in the UK. Why are you back?" Auntie Kim questioned.

"I decided to come back to Korea to spend time with family so I dropped school there and now I'm here." I replied.

"Ahh I see. Do you know that Jongin is here too?" 

"REALLY? I missed Oppa so much ! It's been years since I last saw him!"

Jongin Oppa is like a brother to me and he is my best friend. Back in the UK, he attended the same school and company as me. He was my partner for ballet. After he left,he was quite boring. Although he looks cold on the outside but he is a really nice and warm person.

Auntie Kim gave me a tour around the school and last but not least the dance room. 

I was amused of how big the dance studio was. It was compatible to the one at RAD company. Auntie Kim opened the door and the students greated her. Most of them were shocked by my appearance. Not far away, I  spotted a tanned, tall guy who was walking towards us. I couldn't resist myself to put up a smile.

"Good morning Mrs Kim." The students greeted. She gave a nod and when she was about to speak Jongin Oppa interrupted.

"Nice to see you my lady, Miss Rahyeol-ssi. I didn't imagine myself to meet you here. You're really beautiful." Jongin Oppa said his speech before giving a peck on my hand. 

I needed to say that that was embarrassing. It wasn't really unexpected as I knew he loves to give surprises. I thanked Oppa for his sweet words and then introduced myself. The students too. My new dance director was pleasant. She looked really young though, around her mid 20s I think. 

They continued their dance practice as I sat down to observed the class. Oppa was really good, I had to admit it. He as the looks and the brain but he can be lazy at times.

[jongin pov]

She's has really grown up to a fine lady. It's been years since I last met her. I feelings for her has never change and that smile of hers just makes me crave for her even more. I think she's just beautiful. 

I walked up to her and sat beside her. She hasn't really change much it's just that she has grown taller. 

"Why didn't you tell me to pick you up from the airport? I asked.