chapter 5

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[Taehyung POV]

Taehyung reached home after going to BTS dorm to collect some stuffs. The company had decided to put BTS back to school after the tour, wanting them to catch up with our academic after leaving school for a long time. Hence, we all when back to our homes to stay instead and would live on our own at the moment. However, there would still be dance practices but minimal.

A knock came from my room door as I was unpacking the clothes.

"Who's that? Come in." I questioned.

"Taehyung, I've something to discuss with you personally." I turned around and saw a beautiful lean figure standing at the doorstep.

"Nae Eomma, just wait for a while. I'll be down in a minute." I smiled and gave a warm hug to her.

Eomma went down to wait for me at the living room. She got some documents with her too and two glasses of ice water.

"Nae Eomma, what is the matter that you want to talk about? You look very urgent about it." I asked.

She took out a letter stated ' Marriage ' and place it on the coffee table. She looked into my eyes. Eomma eyes contain sorrow and sadness.

i was flustered. i didn't know what to say. I pointed at the letter, asking her what was it.

"Taehyung ah, i do not want to force you... i know that you would not like it. buttt..." Eomma muttered.

"But what? Appa planned it? Before he left us?" i asked her with water starting to whelm in my eyes.

Eomma stared at me and nodded. She knew the trauma i was going through a few years back and had just managed to recover from that after joining the entertainment industry. i really wondered why did Appa do this to me, knowing that i would be in depression after he left. How could he?

I gave a glance at the letter as a hug Eomma tightly. She knew that i had difficulties to overcome the fact of this arranged marriage. However, i did not want to break Appa's heart though he wasn't with me anymore. I know that he would always be by my side to look after me, being my guardian.

< Marriage of Kim Taehyung and _____>

*"Why is it her? Why do i have to face her again? She didn't want me anymore. She left me? She hates me. I hate her and don't trust her. She a stranger. A very evil one." i thought, no words could i say.*

I ran up, slamming the door and locking the door knob. I cuddled into a ball with my knees against my chest. As tears flowed down my checks, i cried, screaming in pain and agony. I felt very hurt. Being hurt twice didn't felt great. I told myself back then to continue life and hopefully i can remain calm as before. But before i could do so, I laughed. An evil laughter came out. The beast is back i thought.

*"Being hurt twice or more wasn't very nice. i think it is your turn to do so. Wanna try?" i smirked, leaving out an evil screamed as i laughed.

I became a beast, the person 5 years ago. I felt great, feeling all mighty again, not able to control my emotions.

After clearing my tears, i went back down as perfectly as normal. Not wanting anyone suspicious look or thoughts from Eomma.

"Eomma, I'll accept that marriage and promise to be a great man." i smiled, giving Eomma a hug.

I left an evil smirked after hugging her. She couldn't see my expression and i was glad to carry my plan on. It will be fairly interesting to see you again my friend, i thought.

 

******

 

[Your POV]

I felt so great to be back in South Korea. The air and the Atmosphere is really different than in the United Kingdom. The smell of home i thought.

Two days has passed since Friday. I still haven't have the time to meet my family. It was tiring enough just to unpack all my clothes into my new house. i would be staying with Euna Unnie. The both of us are stick together.There won't be life without her. i gazed into the cloudy blue sky.

"Ra Hyeol! What do you think you are doing? Faster! we got to hurry before the traffic starts. You want to meet them right, or else i will----" Euna Unnie seems pissed off after such a long and tiring day of shopping. i still begged her to follow me to find my parents. And yes, we went to my lovely family that night.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HI guyss. ive been updating really fast these few days. Really hope that you guys would enjoy.

Please kindly comment any suggetions or anything that i can improve on.

Please help me imma new to here heheheeh