Chapter 17

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[your pov]

I woke up realizing I was in the arms of Taehyung And yes we slept on the same bed but please NOTHING HAPENED!!!  Kay. It was because he requested and I knew that he needed some comfort so I tried to understand and yes I gave in. 

I look up, meeting his lips. I was only an inch away from me. I gulp down and turn away, looking at the clock hung up on the wall. It was 7. I quietly , wanting to move out from bed when a hand grapped my word and pulled me down onto bed again. I was shocked. Taehyung's eyes look in mine as I stared into him. I felt my cheeks go red, it was heating up.

"Are you just going to leave your fiancée here all alone without waking him up and then the next thing he knows that you will be gone." He said, looking into my eyes, he was telling me something.

"Err good morning Taehyung! Hehehe ... I thought u wanted more sle--" I was cut off as he reached in to hug me. His hands wrapped on to waist and slowly pushes my head in to his chest. I could smell is scent and is was actually wonderful..... But yeah.

"Just stay like that for a while" he requested. I just couldn't oblige so I just stayed there quietly.

[taehyung pov] 

Did I scare her or what? She doesn't even pull back. I mean like a guy is hugging her. But let's just say that I was happy when she didn't push me away.

"I think we need to hurry or else we will be late for school" I whispered into her ears.

She immediately got up and rushed to prepare for school. And yes, her parent and my parents decided to make us stay together at my house as they went for a short vacation to Singapore.