Chapter 19

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

 [your pov]

My phone vibrated and I took out to see who message me. Yeri and I were on my our way the the canteen as it was break time. To my surprise, it was Jimin oppa.

*yah! You this little brat came to school and you didn't tell you oppa? What type of dongsaeng are you? > < meet me at the canteen. I am with the guys* I read oppa message and couldn't help it but laugh.

"Rahyeol ah what do you want to eat and what's so funny about the message? Your boyfriend ah?" She tease me as we link arms.

"No lah.. And ya I have something to tell you and bring you!" I dragged her along with me.

**********************************

[taehyung pov]

"Aren't you a little too childish for your age to mimick you sister? OMG I can't believe we are friends" jhope hyung was disgusted my Jimin text to Rahyeol. She going to come here and everything is going to be awkward like what happened in the morning..

"What you thinking?" Jungkook nudged me. 

" ah nothing.." I replied.

Many fans were crowding the canteen because of our presence. It is really going to be difficult for Rahyeol to squeeze through tho. But I seem to have missed her.... I chuckled to myself.. I think I am falling for her again.

**************************

[your pov]

"YAHhhhh! Are you CRAZY!?!?!!! How can we go there?!!!" Yeri was pulling me, refraining me from going to oppas table.

"YERI ah it is going to be okay! Totally okay no need to be shy.  I know your like jimin oppa." I was telling her.

"oppa? Do you know Jimin sunbae?" Her round eyes looked at me...

" it's a long story you know just follow me." I dragged her along to oppa table. She was hiding behind my back as she was getting shy.

Everyone was staring at the both of us and suddenly it became quiet.

"Yah! Rahyeol ah let's get out of this place! Everyone is staring at us and look their fans are going to --" I cut Yeri off.

"ANNYEONG !! Jimin oppa can you move abit so we have place to sit?" I shooed my brother away. He gave me the what the heck look.

Yeri was still hiding behind me as she tried to tug my shirt as ask us to leave. 

The crowd decided to ignore us as the thought that since we are celebrities, we will know one another so we were friends. 

"Ah btw, Oppas this is my new friend Yeri! She is my tablemate and is in ballet too. Say hi Yeri." I nudged her. He greeted them with a tomato face.

Bts intruduced themselves and when Jimin oppa reached his hand out to have a handshake with her, her face totally went as red as a tomato. 

"If you don't know, I am Jimin. I am Rahyeol's older brother." Jimin oppa said. Suddenly Yeri looked at me and then back at Jimin oppa and then the whole canteen was like whispering. They were all shocked that we were siblings. Yeri was just dumbfounded.