chapter 1

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[Your POV]

*Sorry for the inconvenience, flight AK892, Korean airlines, heading towards South Korea has been delay due to the harsh weather conditions. The flight is postponed to 6 pm, 04 June 2014. Hope you would have a pleasant flight and a great day ahead. Thank you.*

"I've got to wait. Everyone got to wait. You need to wait. I need to wait. WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO WAIT?!?!?" you enraged as you exclaimed.

"YAHH!!! Lower down your volume! Everyone is staring at you!" Euna glared.

"Wae.... my is going to burn sooner or later. The flight is long enough to give me trouble but this is WORSE!" you pouted at her. Your cute round eyes blinked continuously, showing her your aegyo.

"Your aegyo isn't going to work on me. I've seen enough of your tricks dear, I won't fall again." Euna looked back into the fashion magazine she was holding and continued to glance.

"Unnie......... I'm hungry hehehehehe.... buy for me ice cream please...." you pleaded her, giving Euna the pathetic look.

"Darling, you can't eat those, it is unhealthy for a ballerina to eat those. You need to maintain your lean figure. Ra Hyeol, you are a well known dancer and everyone looks up to you, you can't give up like this. You have to be beware of your diet, remember what Director Stephan Pual said before we left sweetie." Euna strictly said a no to you.

"Butttt...... Manager Unnie!!! I'm really craving for those. Buy for me please, it is a once in a life time opportunity. PerrrLeasssee...." you gave her your puppy eyes.

Manager Euna pitied you. She felt so bad to not give you your wish, a wish you really wanted. Without hesitant, she agreed to give you your beloved ice cream.

Both of you walked over to Anderson Ice Cream shop to choose your flavour. You topped your strawberry flavoured ice cream in a cup with slices of strawberry and sprinkles of mini colouful marshmallows.

"AHSEH! My wish has been command! Gomawo Unnie, SARANGHAE <3" You said delightfully and gave Euna her sisterly hug.

Your manager, Euna Unnie, is 27 years old. She treats you like her little sister and so do you. The both of you are more on a sisterly relationship rather than a dance celebrity and manager relationship. She stays with you in a dormitory back in the United Kingdom since you went over at 10 years old. You can't imagine her without your side, leaving you alone. Once, you even jokingly told Director Stephan that you would really die without Manager Euna because she is a part of your life.

 

******

Finally, after 7 hours of waiting, doing nothing besides eating and shopping at the duty free stores, both of you board the plane. You guys could afford the first class seats; you came from a wealthy family too.

"Ra Hyeol, this person look really familiar. Who is he? He seems like-----" before Euna could finish her sentence, you interrupted.

"AHHH!!!!! NAE OPPA! Jimin Oppa is handsome right? He is the only guy I love besides my Appa!" you exclaimed, followed by some chuckles.

Euna looked amazed by how much Jimin and his friends have grown. They look so much more matured compared to the last time you and her met them. And that was like 4 years ago.

"YAH UNNIE are you a ? Stop looking at my Oppa's body. I know he is damn hot with his damn abs. But please, your going drool soon." You turn your head to Euna and stared at her.

"YAHH!! You this little missy! Can't you be a little more understanding. And how many times must I say not to talk to loud?" Euna strikes back.

The other passengers around you were shocked and many peeked around to see what exactly sis happen.

"I'm worrying for my Oppa okay?" you pout, facing the plane window, with your whole face red.

*"Euna Unnie so bad! She strike back, embarrassing me in front of everyone. I'M A STAR! A CELEBRITY!"  You thought, covering your tomato red-like face with your small and slender hands.*

After a while, you realised that your eye lids were getting heavier. Heavier and heavier and heavier and then you out.

 

 

[Euna POV]

*"This girl is really something. She can even sleep when there's still some slight shower going on out there. Ra Hyeol must be really tired then." I smirked, looking at how cute she was while sleeping.*

I covered the warm blanket over her and lowered the seat so Ra Hyeol could sleep in a more comfortable position.

I then lowered myself too and close my eyes, falling asleep too.

 

******

 

End of chapter guys!!! i'm not really sure about my english..... hehehehe i will try my best okay? so this is the 1st chapter. thank you.

:))))))))))