Chapter 20

My life isn't curse, its just a part of life.

[no one pov]

bts , Rahyeol and Yeri went to the schools roof top to hang out instead. The canteen was just too overwhelming for them.

Yeri was still in her little dream land. She still couldn't believe what she heard. She still didn't believe that her best friend Rahyeol who is a well known dancer is s friend and the best is that her idol crush bias is her besties's older brother. It's was lala land for her.

"So how's life? What made you return to Korea?" Jungkook asked.

"I just miss my family my homeland and my friends you know." Rahyeol replied.

 

[jongin pov] 

Is that bts together with Rahyeol? I know that Jimin was her brother but still you know seeing the girl u love hanging out with a group of guys will still Make you feel uncomfortable. Yes I have to admit that I am jealous. I stared at her for a while and just nice Rahyeol saw me. I was actually hanging out with my friends at the roof top too.

"OPPA!! " she shouted from the other side as she waved at me. I just feel so happy by her small actions. It makes my heart flatter.

 

[your pov] 

We were having small talks and I see that Taehyung was also enjoying himself. It is great to see him happy after what happened last night. Talking about him , it was really embarrassing in the morning... We were so near omg. Suddenly Jin oppa told me that Jongin was staring at home from the behind. I turn back I saw him. Seeing him makes me happy. 

"OPPA!! " I shouted as I  waved to Jongin oppa. I excused myself as I run towards him.

"Shouldn't you be with your friends and your brother?" Jongin oppa said.

I saw a group of guys walking towards us and it was Jongin oppa friends. They are a group of 6 and are also quite famous in school. They had the looks I need to admit but that doesn't mean that Bts oppa was ugly . Nope both were good.

"Ahh... Hyung yeoja chingu? Hahah" a tall guy who had a lean figure teases.

"Do we look good together?" Oppa put his arm around me and I played along with him. 

It was fun teasing them back and I enjoyed their company too. They really thought that oppa and I were together cos we act like one. But sadly no. However no one knows what may happen. I feel really bad towards Jongin oppa. I know he likes me a lot but I didn't tell him that I am engaged to Taehyung oppa. I wonder will he hate me for that. I look up at him ask he wrapped pulls me nearer to him. I could only smile, knowing that I have such a nice friend and probably 'brother'.