I'm a Guy

An Infinite Fairy Tale

 

 

                                                                             tumblr_ldeijh4b6n1qctqmqo1_500.jpg

 

 

                                                

"Emm!!! That was delicous!" Sunggyu said as he stretched his arms.

Woohyun smiled. "Well. I gotta leave now."

The prince smirked. "No."

Woohyun looked at him. "What?"

S- "No."

W- "Why?"

Sunggyu laid his head down on Woohyun's lap. "Cause after a meal, I would always take a nap."

Woohyun raised a brow at the prince. "What?" He asked again but Sunggyu had already fallen asleep. Cute.

 

W- "Prince Sunggyu. Please wake up. Prince."

Sunggyu rubbed his eyes before opening them. "What?"

Woohyun scratched that back of his head. "Ummm...I gotta go."

Sunggyu sighed. "Alright. Fine. I'll go with you."

W- "Really?"

S- "Yeah. It's the least I can do. Come on. Get on my horse."

Woohyun nodded as he got on the horse after the prince. "Hold on tight." Sunggyu cautioned.

Blushing a little, Woohyun wrapped his hands around Sunggyu's waist. The armor was thin and he could feel Sunggyu's abs.

"Let's go Snowflake." Sunggyu said softly as he patted the horse's mane.

 

After a few minutes, they came out of the forest. "We're out." Sunggyu said. He turned around when there was no answer. When he noticed a slight snuggle, Woohyun had fallen asleep with his head resting on Sunggyu's back, his arms still tight around the prince's waist.

Sunggyu blushed at Woohyun's sleepng face. "He's cute when he's sleeping."

Snowflake wailed.

Sunggyu chuckled. "What are you laughing at? Come on. Let's go. It's getting late." He looked around and found a small hut. "Let's go there for the night." He pointed at the small house.

The front was bigger than it seemed. Sunggyu could see smoke running out the chimney. "Hello?" He knocked. "Anyone home?"

The door opened and a girl came out. "P-Prince Sunggyu?" He exclaimed loudly. "Yes?"

Sunggyu looked up at the dark sky. "Do you mind if my friend and I stay here for the night?"

The girl nodded uncontrollably. "Of Course! Come in!"

S- "Thank you."

He placed Woohyun on the couch and looked around. The house was bigger inside...but....everything was red. "I see that you like red." Sunggyu joked.

The girl chuckled as he poured some tea. "Yes. It's my favorite color. By the way, my name is Liitle Red. But please call me Sungjong."

Sunggyu nodded. "Nice to meet you little miss."

Sungjong raised a brow. "Miss? No. I'm a guy." She He smiled.

The prince almost spat out the tea at Sungjong. "WHAT?!"

Sungjong giggled. "Yeah. I know. I look like a girl. I was suppose to be one but the doctor was stupid and it turned out I'm a guy. I know. It's complicated."

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes toward the wall. "Oh....kay then....."