I promise.

An Infinite Fairy Tale

                                                               tumblr_lkwcfcF4Un1qbgwsao1_500.png

 

 

 

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

"Wait...she's your first love???"

Why would I be jealous? He loves me now. And only me right?

He nodded. "Yeah.....: He said lowly. I sat closer to him. "But you'll only love me right?"

He didn't say yes. But he didn't say no either. "Right Sunggyu?" I asked again. Still no answer.

"Yah! Sunggyu!" I shouted. Furious, I was furious. Why wouldn't he answer me? Is it because he still have feelings for Jihae? "Sunggyu! Come on!"

He still didn't answer. What's wrong with him?! Come on!

"Alright then" I got up. "I'll ask you another question....Do you still have feelings for her?"

He looked at me. I stared into his eyes and he said it all. The silence said it all. I can't believe him. "You...do have....don't you......"

Sunggyu looked down again, still silent.

"I can't believe you!" I shouted, running away.

 

Sunggyu's POV:

 

"Woohyun wait!" I shouted. Running after him. God I'm so stupid. Do I still have feelings for Jihae? But I love Woohyun. "Woohyun!" I shouted, not wanting to lose his sight.

After a few minutes, I lost him. He's gone.  Until, "Sunggyu!" I heard and ran towards him.

He was surrounded by monsters. God I need to help him. "Woohyun! Careful!" I ran and sliced one in half. Ew.

"Woohyun! Don't ever do that again!" I shouted, making him flinch.

"Why would you care!" He shouted back to me. Screaming the loudest he can. "You still love Jihae!"

"Woohyun!" But before I could say anything else, he jumped infront of me and blocked an incoming attack. "Watch out!" He shouted, and pushed me away when a cage dropped down on him, trapping him.

"Woohyun! Woohyun!" I said, shaking the bars.

"Sunggyu! Help!" He shouted back. I tried to break it with my sword but the steel was too strong. He looked at me with his scared eyes. "Sunggyu. Just forget about me. Go! You have to save yourself!"

I took his hands. "I can't, I won't!"

He shook his head. "If you don't escape safely, then you won't be able to rescue me! Now go!" I looked around and saw the monsters get closer. "Woohyun. I can't leave you." I said lowly.

He began to cry. "Please....Sunggyu. Just go."

Suddenly, an evil laugh came out of nowhere. "Well Well. Sunggyu." It was Sojin. "Say goodbye to Woohyun."

The cage lifted up with Woohyun in it, though I still held onto his hands. "Woohyun!"

He tighten the grip. "Sunggyu. I'm going to be alright." He said with a soft voice. "I know you're going to save me. But you have to go. I can't have you be captured."

I looked deeply into his sincere eyes. "I promise Woohyun. I promise I will save you." With that, I tied my pinky with his. "I promise" He smiled and I pulled him into a quick kiss.

"I love you." He whispered and let go of my hand. "Remember. You promised." He smiled again.

After I landed safely on the floor. The monsters began walking towards me. I had enough. I am going to save Woohyun no atter what. No ty monsters will stop me. "Meet your fates, ugly-ies."