What the hell?!

An Infinite Fairy Tale

Woohyun's POV:

 

"Sunggyu~" I whined when we couldn't take a rest. "I'm tired."

He sighed. "We're almost at Newborn Town. Don't worry."

After he was discharged from the hospital, we decided to go to my cousin's house as soon as possible. Myungsoo and Sungjong were behind us.

I jumped up and down at Sunggyu's answer. "Please?~I'm tired! You can't let your princess be tired right? Besides, when we were at the hospital......you were top remember? So my hurts!" I said with my puppy eyes.

He sighed again and then smiled. "Alright." He grabbed me by my legs and picked me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Next time....I'll let you be on top again okay?" I said, whispering into his ear.

He blushed after I finished talking. Kya~He's sooo~cute! <3

"Kim Sunggyu!" A voice said behind us, a very familiar voice.

The four of us turned around. "S-SUNGYEOL?!" But he looked different. He looked...all dark. There were dark aura around him. What's going on?

"Sungyeol!" Myungsoo shouted, running towards him, but was stopped when Sungyeol blazed his sword at him. "Don't you dare come any closer. I will kill you all."

"Sungyeol! Listen! I know you're hurting right now but you've gotta stop this!" Myugnsoo shouted, taking out his bow and arrow to defend himself.

A laugh came out of nowhere. "Sungyeol can't hear your pathetic help, Myungsoo."

"Who's there?! Show yourself!" Sunggyu shouted as he pulled out his sword but I told him to calm down. "I know that voice." I said. "I can still hear that voice in my nightmares. Jihae and SoJin! Show yourselves!"

Two crows flew down from a tree and then they burst into back gas. Out of it, 2 girls came out. One smirked. "I'm surprised you still remember us, Woohyun."

I drew my sword infront of me. "I show no fear towards you. And,...I will show no mercy."

Sojin smirked. "Do you actually think you can threaten us?" She narrowed her eyes towards somewhere else. I followed her. Sunggyu. "My, My, Sunggyu. You have grown a lot since I last saw you."

Sunggyu walked infront of me, with his hand protecting me. "Do I know you?" He said firmly.

Jihae looked at him. "Of course. Don't you remember me? I'm Woo Jihae."

Suddenly, Sunggyu rose in his spot. After a few minutes of silence, he finally spoke. "J-Jihae? I thought....I thought you were died."

She snorted. "Oh Please. I'm a witch. We don't die easily....but..." She flicked her eyes back to Sunggyu. "You will."

She shot an ice beam from her wand towards Sunggyu but it missed. She clucked her tounge. "Tch. You've gotten better."

Sunggyu smirked. "Aww~Jihae. That mean's so little coming from you." He charged up at the witch with his sword ready to slice her. But Jihae retaliated it with her wand. "But that doesn't mean that I haven't either." She said coldly.

I turned around and noticed Sungyeol fighting....Myungsoo?! What the hell is going on? How did Sunggyu and Jihae know each other?