Oh Great.

An Infinite Fairy Tale

 

                                             tumblr_ljxhllOG031qfsdlbo1_500.png

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

My name is Kim Myungsoo. People usually call me L, except for my best friend, Lee Sungyeol. Yesterday, I tried to steal a ruby from that witch's house, well, not steal, get back. It was stolen in the first place. Anyway, so I was saying, when it was right in my hand, it accidently slipped and made a 'ding~' sound. The second I knew it, there was someone infront of me. "Who's there? Show your face." He said with a deep voice. I flung a dart to distract him and get away. He chased me. Luckily, I was faster and got away, but that boy got me with a sharp rope. Ouch.

"Dammit...that boy got me bad." I winced as Sungyeol placed a bandage on my shoulder.

"Hold still!" He said as he held onto me and placed to bandage.

I shurgged my shoulder's back and forth. "Damnnn that hurt"

Sungyeol chuckled as he hugged me. "All better?" He asked cutely with his round eyes and chubby cheeks.

I smirked as I kissed his forehead. "Yeah~"

He looked at me. "What were you doing anyway?"

"I was trying to get that ruby back. Stupid Witches. I didn't know that a boy lives there too." I growled as I glared at the floor.

Sungyeol sighed. "It's just a ruby. It's not like you're going  to die if you don't have it."

I shot my eyes at him, which made him flinch. "Shuttup. You know very well how much that ruby means to me."

"Alright, Alright. Sorry." He said with a low tone.

 

Woohyun POV:

 

Dammit. Who was that boy? What was he trying to steal?

"Woohyun." Sojin came into my room with a smile.

"Yeah?" I asked, putting my thoughts on the side.

She stared at me. "You've been acting weird lately. Are you alright?" I shrugged.

"It's about the kiss with Sunggyu right?" The second I heard her, my eyes dart at hers. Like a huge arrow went through her heart. She smirked. "You can't outsmart a witch." She said with a tone in her voice.

I sighed. "I just don't understand anymore. Why did I want to kill him in the first place?"

She smiled. "Well. Let's ask your heart. Do you love him?"

I hesitated and then stared at the floor.

"Let's fix that." She pulled out her wand and pointed it at me.

Oh great. There's that feeling in my heart again.