You're the one being dramatic.

An Infinite Fairy Tale

                            tumblr_lt4q5iHPEF1qe6n66o2_500.gif

 

 

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

"Baby. Wake up." Sungjong said, skaing the sleepy, tear stained Myungsoo. "It's alright. We're finally together."

I could see Myungsoo shake his head. "It's all my fault. I should had never tried to love someone else than Sungyeol. Now he's gone. Gone from my life. I shood have never be with you."

Sungjong gently hugged Myungsoo. "It's alright. As long as we're together. You don't have to cry anymore. You have me now. So forget about him and move on okay?"

Giving them alone time, I pulled on Sunggyu's arm and gave him a look that we should leave those two alone. He nodded in response and we walked away.

"So dramatic." He said quickly when were out of the other two's sight.

I pulled his arm closer and snuggled on his shoulder. "It is. I hope Sungyeol alright. Do you think we should look for him?"

He shrugged and my head floated. "Yeah. He could be in danger. All he has is a small knife. Let's go find him.'' He said.

I smiled. "I've never seen you this concerned." I teased. To be honest...I was a bit....... (A/N: lol I just to put that in....IDK why :P... HeeHee.)

He raised a brow. Oh? You've never seen me like this before?"

He snuggled on his shoulder again. "I'm joking~~~" I said as I peck on his cheek.

Suddenly, a tall figure appeared infront of us. I squinted my eyes and they suddenly widened. "Sungyeol?! Sungyeol! Are you alright?"

He walked slowly, with his head down. "Sunggyu.....I'm sorry...." He said quietly.

Sunggyu took a step. "What did you say?"

Sungyeol walked again. "I said....die." Suddenly, he pulled out a huge sword. "Kim Sunggyu. You must die. NOW." He ran towards us and swung his sword.

"Yah! Sungyeol! What's wrong with you?" I shouted.

Hie picked up his head. And his eyes....they were blank. "Sungyeol!" I shouted again.

"Sunggyu. Die Now." He said with an emotionless dull tone. "You must die."

"Yah! Sungyeol! Alright. That's it!" Sunggyo pulled out his sword and swung it at Sungyeol, making them clash together and creating an irritating sound. "Sungyeol! What's wrong with you?!"

 

Sungjong's POV:

 

"Myungsoo. It's alright." I softly.

Myungsoo leaned on my shouler and constantly shook his head. In a minute or two, he fell asleep. And I fell alseep on his head.

"Kya!" I heard a yell. Prince Sunggyu. What's wrong?

"Myungsoo. Myungsoo wake up. I think there's something wrong with Sunggyu." He opened his eyes slowly.

"Kya!" I heard again. This time, Myungsoo shot up by surpirse and turned to me. "Come on. Let's go find them. They might be in trouble."

When we came into the scene, Sunggyu was on the ground, lying on Woohyun's arms  His shoulder was bleeding and Woohyun had a bleeding scratch on the side of his cheek.

"Sunggyu! Woohyun! What happened?!"

Woohyun was holding Sunggyu tightly and pointed infront of them. "There's something wrong with Sungyeol!"

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

After hearing that name, my head darted to the tall figure. "Sungyeol!" I shouted, running towards him.

He looked at me. It was strange, his eyes were blank. Just then, he raised his sword at me. Wait. What? " Don't you dare come closer. I will kill you."

"What? Sungyeol? Are you alright?" I said as I walked closer.

"No!" He swung at me. Luckily, I dodged it. But just a bit. He got a piece of my hair. Dammit.

"Sungyeol!" I shouted, running towards him." Sungyeol wake up! What's wrong?! It's me! L." I said shaking him. Wait....why did I just say L? Sungyeol always called me by my real name. So why did I say L?

"No!" He said. "Who are you?! I don't know you!" Those words stabbed my heart. He doesn't know me? Why? What happened. Suddenly, my hands loosened and he came out my grip. "Sungyeol!' I shouted but he ran away.

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

I stared at my lover's hurt face. "Sunggyu. Please be....alright. Please." I said in between my cries. "Sunggyu...." I don't want to lose him.

"Woohyun..." He said softly. "Don't worry. I'm not gonna die. My shoulder just, kya~hurts. Argh." I held him closer.

"Sungjong!" I said turning towards the scared boy. "Go get help! Hurry!"

He nodded in response and ran.

"Sunggyu." I kissed him on the lips.

Even if he was hurt, he still laughed a bit. "Woohyun. Do you think that a kiss will save me? This isn't Snow White or Sleeping Beauty." Still crying, I chuckled. "Pabo......you're such a pabo Sunggyu. Pabo." I said as I held him closer and kissed him again. "I don't get why you're laughing if you're hurt."

He smiled. "Cause you're with me. You make my pain go away. Everytime I'm with you, I think about you. Everytime I'm not, I think about you. Duh. I love you Woohyun."

I smiled with tears still flowing, not with pain, but with happiness. I kissed him again and stared into his eyes. "You're the one being dramatic." I said giggling.