3 down. 3 to go.

An Infinite Fairy Tale

 

                                                    b1701e36d8f038bb_infinite_cosmopolitan_f

 

 

 

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

"So lemme get this straight. You're messing with MY boyfriend because he dumped you."

"Goddamit Woohyun! Yes! Yes!"

I was confused. Sunggyu dumped Jihae? For what? Sunggyu said he loved her.

"Wait....sooo....he dumped you." I asked again.

J- "He dumped me."

Me- "He dumped you?"

JH- "He dumped me."

Me- "Sunggyu dumped you."

JH- "Sunggyu dumped me."

Me- "Who dumped you?"

JH- "Sunggyu dumped me."

Me- "Sunggyu dumped you?"

JH- "Sunggyu dumped me.

Sojin rolled her eyes. "Listen. As boring as this sounds, you're not getting anywhere."

I looked at her and then back at Jihae. "Wait so he dumped you."

Jihae pulled out her wand. "Say that again and I'll permantly castrate you." I held my hands up in a sarcastic way. "Alright Alright. I was just making sure. So anyway....can you let you me go now?"

I was stuck......in a meat bucket. Can this get any worst?

Jihae smirked. "Sure and let you kill us? Not a chance" I nodded. "But.....can you at least trap me somewhere else besides a MEAT BUCKET?"

I saw Sojin roll her eyes again. "Children are so picky these days." She held up her wand and floated me to a cellar. "Much better." I said. "Oh and can you get me a pillow? I need my beauty sleep." I said, clapping my hands.

Sojin glared at me. But I wasn't scared. "What. I'm your prisoner. You gotta at least treat them." She let up a havy groan and snapped her fingers. A pillow fell on me. "Kay and get me a music player, a comb, a laptop, some water, I'm hungry, a camera, clothes, clay, a tv, a fan, books, ice cream, cakes, candy, beef" ETC.

 

Hoya's POV:

 

I looked at Sunggyu deeply as he explain a plan to save Woohyun. I was simple. i think I actually might work.

"Alright. So everyone got it?" He said as he got up. We all nodded. "Good. Now let's go."

Dongwoo and I went outsie to begin Phase 1.

"Dongwoo." I call as I held onto his shoulder. "Would you do if I was in danger?"

He looked at me. "Ummm.. That's random."

I looked into his eyes. "Would you run, or save me?" Honestly, I really wanted to know.

He looked up at the sky. "Of course I'd save you." I smiled. Hearing that made my heart flutter. "You're the best." I said, kissing him.

"Awww~Isn't that sweet?" A monster popped out of nowhere. "I hate sweet." It took out its sword and ran towards us.

I dodged it and Yoona broke out of the lamp. "Master! She yelled. "Go now! I'll handle this creep."

I looked at her with concern. "Be careful." I said and she nodded in response. "Now go." She said.

 

Sungjong's POV:

 

Myungsoo and I went outside to carry out our second plan.

"Myungsoo." I began. "Do you think Sungyeol is ok?"

He looked at me. "Yeah. But we need to save him out of that spell."

"Do you love me?" I wanted to know. Maybe he still have feelings for him. I probably just got in the way. But he's the one who asked me out and he's the one who defended me against Sungyeol. So does he love me or not?

He smiled. "Of course." And kissed my lips.

"Cute." said a voice. It belonged to Sungyeol, who was infront of us. "That's cute. You guys belong together." He smirked, taking out his sword. "Which means you should die together as well." He flung his sword from where he stood. Surprisingly, a strong wind came out of it and we flew.

"Sungyeol!" Myungsoo shouted. "Sungyeol! You need to snap out of the spell! Please. listen to your heart!"

"I have no heart." He said in a dark, scary tone which made my spine shiver. I turned to Myugnsoo who was shocked. "I have no heart." He said again. "A heart is a stupid piece of crap used when you loved someone. I loved you but you broke my heart. It's your fault it's gone. But.....I don't care anymore. My life is now in the shadows. I will NEVER go back to that weak self again. Not after what I've been through." His eyes dropped towards to the floor. "Not after what my heart went through."

I saw Myungsoo run towards Sungyeol but was instantly knocked down on the ground. Sungyeol opened his mouth again. "All those times you said you loved me, all those time you cared for me....I believed you. I believed you STUPID LIES!" He began to cry and suddenly, he went on a tantrum. Destorying everything in his path, trees, rocks, everything with just one measly sword.

"The other Sungyeol wanted you to live. He cried for you when he was in danger. He cried for you when the witches hurt him.  He wanted to give you up so that you can happily be with Sungjong. But..." He stopped and shut his eyes. "But he was too weak and the witches took control of his heart again. Turning his heart black." Sungyeol opened his eyes, which were deep red. "He cried for you but you didn't answer!" He plucked Myungsoo onto a tree, with two swords trapping him. "Now...you'll pay for the suffering."

"Stop!" I yelled, running to Sungyeol and pushed him. "Myungsoo. Are you alright?" He rubbed his shoulder. "Kya. It hurts."

I turned to Sungyeol, whom got up. "Stupid girl. Think just a push would hurt me? Think again." He snapped his fingers and monsters appeared. He pointed at me. "Get her."

 

No One's POV:

 

Yoona had just fallen on the ground with a thud. The monster smirked. "3 down. 3 to go."

 

Dongwoo's POV:

 

I ran carrying Hoya in my arms. He fainted by blocking a sneak attack on me. Why Hoya Why?! Why did you save me!

Monsters appeared everywhere. There was no stopping them. I looked around. There was small hole in the ground. Suddenly, someone popped out from me and looked at me. "Get inside! Hurry!" He said. I nodded and jumped inside.

We were safe at last. "Thanks." I said.

He nodded. "No problem. I'm L.Joe by the way."

I nodded. "I'm Dongwoo." I looked at Hoya. "And this is hoya."

"Let me guess. He fainted."

Me- "How did you know?"

L- "I saw when he protected you. That was brave of him. He must love you a lot."

I nodded. "Yeah. Can you help me with him?"

He smiled. "Of course. Just come with me." We walked down the small way and ended up in a cave. Inside, there were many wounded people.

"You take care of them alone?" I asked. He laughed. "Of course not. My girlfriend's with me."

"Who are you calling girlfriend?" A voice said down the cave. "Nothing sweety!" L.Joe shouted back.

A boy walked up from the dark end. "Yah. L.Joe. How many times do I have to tell you that I'm your BOYFRIEND not your GIRLFRIEND?"

L.Joe shrugged. "About 20 times."

The boy crossed his arms. "How many times DIDN'T you listen?"

L.Joe shrugged again. "About 20 times." I chuckled. "Mind if you introduce me?" I asked.

"Oh! Dongwoo, this is Chunji, my GIRLFRIEND. Chunji, this is Dongwoo and he needs help with his friend, Hoya."

Chunji smiled. "Nice to meet you Dongwoo. Can you place Hoya on that bed over there?" I walked over and set Hoya down.

"What happened?" Chunji asked as he put a bandage on Hoya's arm. I sighed. "We were fighting those monsters when Hoya blocked an attack that was aiming straight at me."

Chunji looked me and smiled. "He loves you a lot." I nodded and took out my phone.

 

Sunggyu's POV:

 

I got a call from Dongwoo, saying that he and Hoya are safe in an underground Hospital. I was relived but only a little. We, no, I still need to carry out the plan. Dongwoo and Hoya might have to set out. I need help. And there's only one place to go. The 13 gods and the 9 angels.