Should I Move or Not?

An Infinite Fairy Tale

                                                  tumblr_lqbhw3NMB01qjr5ww.jpg

 

 

 

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

"And a Xbox, pizza, Infinite Albums, paper, crayons, paint," That's right. I still blabbed on and on. Seeing the witches pissed is hilarious. "Oh and don't forget a bed, toys, bubble tea,"

As I blabbed on, a fire monster sevant came to Sojin. "Your evilness. I'm afriad I have bad news and good news."

Sojin looked at him with a firm look. By the way, I was still blabing on to Jihae.

Sojin crossed her arms. "What's the good news?"

The monster kneeled. "We have captured Myungsoo and Sungjong with Sungyeol's help." Sojin smirked. "I knew that boy would be useful. Now what's the bad news?"

He looked down. "We've lost Dongwoo and Hoya." Sojin glared at him. You can tell she's furious. "You what?!"

The monster flinched in shock. "I'm sorry but we'll find him the best we can."

Sojin pulled out her wand. "I don't need a someone that does their best. I need someone that CAN succeed. You are useless." She twirled her wand.

"No please Sojin. I'll try harder please!" But it was too late. He disappeared into ash. She looked at me. I was horrified. Horrified at the way she was so heartless, so cruel.

She turned to me. "See what I do to useless things? They are meant to be destroyed."

I gulped. I am officially scared.

"Now. Woohyun." Jihae said. "Now you have finally shut up,.....this will be fun."

 

Hoya's POV:

 

I opened my eyes and a brown rockish figure is on the ceiling. I got up and saw Dongwoo sleeping.

"Dongwoo? Dongwoo? Wake up."

Being the heavy sleeper he is, he didn't even stir.

"You're finally awake huh." said a voice. I turned to the owner. "Who are you?" I asked.

He smiled. "I'm Chunji. I help in the underground hospital. You fainted when you protected your lover." That's right. I blocked Dongwoo's attack. Thank God Dongwoo wasn't hurt.

"Oh." I smiled. "Thanks."

He smiled back. "No problem. Now please excuse me. I need to take care of the other patients. You should take another rest. It'll help your strength."

"Ok. Thanks again." I said and drifted off to dreamland.

 

Dongwoo's POV:

 

When I woke up, Hoya was still asleep. -Sigh- When will he wake up?

"Have a nice dream sleeping beauty?" L.Joe asked as he sat next to Hoya, putting a wet towel on his forehead.

"When will he wake up?" I asked with concern.

L.Joe laughed. I asked him what was so funny. "Sorry to disappoint you, but he woke up before. He just fell asleep again."

I gasp. "What?! Why didn't he wake me."

He laughed again. "Yeah. Ya see. I tried to wake you up, but you punched my head. I never knew punching someone in your sleep is even possible."

Oh. Now I get it. I forgot that I was a heavy sleeper. I laughed. Hoya musta tried to wake me up and the gave up for like what. The 50th try?

 

No One's POV:

 

When Hoya woke up, Dongwoo decided that they should be going to save Woohyun. They said their goodbyes and left.

"Dongwoo. Do you think Myungsoo and Sungjong are alright? I haven't heard much from them." Hoya asked.

Dongwoo shrugged. "Can't be sure. Sunggyu said that he going somewhere to get help."

Hoya nodded. "Let's get to the palace. Fast."

 

Hoya's POV:

In the dark castle, there were monsters everywhere. Even witches. We had to sneak pass them such as Captain Hook and Ursula in the Sea Zone, Hades in the Hell zone, and even Jaffar in the Desert Zone. Damn, How many zones are there?

We had to be careful not to kill anyone. Otherwise we'd get caught by the witches. It was hard. Monsters appeared everywhere.

As we walked through a door, green leaves appeared everywhere. It was the Jungle Zone.

We hid behind trees and bushes. Trying to get to another door. Man. This palace is a maze.

"Where do you think you're going?" Someone said from behind.

We turned around and our eyes widened. We can't face him. We just can't. We can't face Sungyeol.

"Sungyeol." I said in a whisper.

He smirked. "I'll ask again. Where do you think you're going?" He looked at us and took out his sword. "If it means saving the world then l'm afraid that I won't let that happen."

He swung his sword in between me and Dongwoo. "Dongwoo!" I shouted. "We need to get out of here."

He nodded and we made a run for it. Sungyeol smirked and ran after us. "Running isn't going to do any good. Face it. You're both doomed."

I stopped. "Dongwoo. You go on without me."

He looked at me. "Are you crazy?! He'll kill you! And what will happen to me then?!"

"Please Dongwoo. I'll save Sungyeol time but you need to find Woohyun. Please just go!" I shouted.

"I won't!" He shouted back. I had no choice. I snapped my fingers and the magic carpet carried him away. "You have to save Woohyun!'

"Stupid thing to do right?" Sungyyeol said from behind. "Send Dongwoo off so that he won't be able to see you killed?"

I took out my hatchet and prepared to fight. "I don't want to see Dongwoo hurt that's all."

He smirked. "Very well then."

 

Dongwoo's POV:

 

Stupid Hoya! Stupid! Stupid!"

"I'm here." I said to myself as I got off the carpet and walked through the door. Oh great. Sojin and Jihae.

"Well Well Well...Look what we have here." Sojin said with a deep voice.

I looked at them. "Shut up you  witch."

Jihae smirked. "Is that the way you treat you're future rulers?"

I prepared to fight. "Don't make me hurt you."

Sojin snorted. "Oh really. Would you hurt someone who ahve these?" She snapped her fingers and 4 wood towers popped from the ground.

"Hoya! Woohyun! Sungjong! Myungsoo!" They were all tied up on the wood, all fainted and hurt.

Sungyeol walked out behind Hoya's tower. "Fascinating isn't it?" He asked. "They're still alive. But....Let's just say they're....Still hanging onto life"

I clenched my fists. "Let them go. Now."

Sungyeol smirked. "Are you trying to threaten me?"

Without any thought, I ran towards him, ready to punch him but failed when he threw me to the floor.

"Dongwoo." Sojin spoke up. "Don't you dare move. Or else your friend here is about to get killed." She held up Woohyun.

What should I do? If I fight, she'll kill Woohyun. If I don't, Sungyeol will kill me. I need help.

Suddenly, there was a scream.

"No way....."