I love you.

An Infinite Fairy Tale

Woohyun's POV:

It's December 20th. It's finally the day. I can't believe I'm actually marrying Sunggyu. I love him so much!

"Knock Knock." Said a familiar voice behind the door.

I smiled. "Come in."

'You look amazing." I looked in the mirror and Sunggyu was looking at me up and down.

I giggled. "It's just a suit. I'm not wearing a dress."

He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Wish you were." I giggled and we kissed.

 

Sunggyu's POV:

It's December 20th. The wedding day. -SIGH- This day has finally came. I've been waiting.

"Knock Knock." I said playfully at Woohyun's door.

"Come in." He said softly.

I entered and looked at him up and down. "You look amazing." I said, looking at Woohyun in the mirror.

He giggled. ""It's just a suit. I'm not wearing a dress." 

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Wish you were." I ended it with a kiss.

 

Dongwoo's POV:

 

Hoya, Sungjong and I were waiting in the ballroom. Everyone was heated up. I saw L.Joe and Chunji. They came hand and hand and were hard to notice because of their orange and brown hair.

"Where's the groom and the......groom?" L.Joe asked.

Hoya laughed. "They're still in the waiting room." They nodded.

I smiled. "Hoya. You laughed so cute."

Obviously, he blushed. "Dongwoo!" And he gently punched my arm.

"Awww~I can't compliment my girlfriend?"

He looked at me. "G-GIRLFRIEND?! Yah! I'm not a girl! I'm your boyfriend!"

Ok. That was cute. So I gotta give him an award. "Come here." I grabbed his amr and pulled him close into a kiss.

Our foreheads touched and I stared into his eyes. "I love you."

He smiled and placed his hands around my neck. "I love you too."

  

Hoya's POV:

L.Joe and Chunji walked towards us. They smiled and we smiled back.

"Where's the groom and the......groom?" L.Joe asked. I laughed. Ok. THAT was funny.

Holding in my laughter, I answered. "They're still in the waiting room." Luckily, they nodded.

I turned to Dongwoo who smiled. "Hoya. You laugh so cute."

Instantly, I blushed. "Dongwoo!" I punched gently. I;m not the type that's like being called cute.

"Awww~I can't compliment my girlfriend?" 

What the hell did he just say?! " "G-GIRLFRIEND?! Yah! I'm not a girl! I'm your boyfriend!"  

He smirked and pulled me into a kiss.

Our foreheads touched and I stared into his eyes. "I love you."

I smiled and placed my hands around his neck. "I love you too."

 

Sungjong's POV:

I watched the hyungs have their make out session. It was akward. Just imagine standing infront of two people making out. Wow~

But what I'm really curious is that Myungsoo isn't here yet, and the wedding is about to start.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

I sighed as I brushed the snow off of Sungyeol's grave and placed a pansy. "I miss you but I'm trying my best to be happy." I smiled. "If you want me to be happy, then I will be. Because I know you'll always be with me. I love you Sungyeol."

I stood up and started heading back to the wedding when something stopped me.

A voice appeared in my mind.

"I love you too Myungsoo"

I looked up at the tip of a tree and smiled.

"I love you Sungyeol."

 

Sungyeol's POV:

Well. I'm died, but I decided to look over Myungsoo. Sure I miss him but I know he still loves me. I watched him place my favorite flower on my grave.

"I miss you but I'm trying my best to be happy."  I heard him say. I miss you too Myungsoo.  "If you want me to be happy, then I will be. Because I know you'll always be with me. I love you Sungyeol."  The last part made me smile. Myungsoo. You're still so cheesy. But, to have fun, I'll send him a message.

"I love you too Myungsoo."

He turned to me and looked at me, as if he saw me clearly, But it didn't matter, as long as I get to look into his sincere eyes. He smiled. "I love You Sungyeol."

Without noticing, a tear fell down my cheek.

"I love you too."

 

It's over! My fanfic is over! My favorite part was the last part. It was so touching. But don't worry. There WILL be a sequel. I promise. Until next time, byeyeom!!! <3