She was my first love.

An Infinite Fairy Tale

                                             sunggyu-10.jpg

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu's POV:

 

Damn....theses monsters just keep popping up. There's no end. As I sliced the ugly creature apart, I glanced at Woohyun destroy another one. Wow~he's one hot diva. Tch. That's my princess. You go girl boy.

"Woohyun!" I shouted as I ran towards him. He looked at me and smile. "Yah. You're one crazy diva~"

He giggled and hugged me. "Aww~But I'm your diva~" And planted a kiss on my lips. Kya. Even in this horrible scene, we still act like this.

"Uhh...." We turned around. "I really don't wanna disturb you but this isn't really the time to be smoocy." Myungsoo stated. "We have to save Sungyeol."

"Kya!" We turned again. No. Sungjong was hurt.

"YAH! SUNGJONG!" Myungsoo ran to him. "Sungjong! You ok?"

"Myungsoo~" Sungjong revealed his arm. He had a huge cut.

Before I knew it, a huge carpet carry us and flew to a nearby cave.

"What the hell?!" I shouted as echoes were made.

"Long time no see." Another voice said, causing another roar of echoes. "Who's there?!" Myungsoo shouted, holding onto Sungjong.

"Can't you guess?" Answered the darkness. "Flying carpet? Who do you think I am?"

Woohyun chuckled. "Alright hot shot. Dongwoo, Hoya come out." There was another laugh and two people came out from the end of the cave. "Hey Woohyun." Hoya said.

I smiled at Dongwoo and then looked at Sungjong. "Any way you can help us?"

Dongwoo smiled at Hoya. "Do your stuff baby~"

Hoya blushed and pulled out a lamp. He rubbed it and obviously, a genie came out.

"Yoona." Hoya began. (A/N: Haha get it? Yoona, SNSD, "Tell me your wish/Genie")  "Help Sungjong."

Yoona nodded and floated over to the younger boy. "It will take some time master." Hoya nodded in response. "Take your time."

Meanwhile, when the genie was taking care of Sungjong, the 5 of us had a talk.

Dongwoo nodded. "Yeah. I know what happened. Every village had been destroyed and taken over by Jihae and Sojin. There's no stopping them....neither is Sungyeol. We have to wait and see what will happen.

Myungsoo punched his fist. "Argh. I can't take it! They got Sugnyeol and you just want us to watch the world become destroyed?! They still have Sungyeol! We have to save him!"

"And why are you so concerned about Sungyeol?!" Woohyun spoke out of nowhere and Myungsoo was silent.

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

"Answer me. Why are you so concerned about Sungyeol? Not that I'm not. I obviously am but think about it. The WHOLE WORLD is going to be destroyed. We can't just save Sungyeol and that's all. We can't be to rash." I said with full concern. "And you're the reason why Sungyeol had become like this. You tried to love someone beside him. He clearly loved you and only you. So why did you break that and go for Sungjong? He was so happy with you,-BOTH of you were happy. So why did you ruin it?"

With that, Myungsoo couldn't speak anymore. He stared at the ground as if his mind went somewhere else. No. His HEART went somewhere else. A tear ran down his cheek but he remained silent.

We went to sleep a few hours after the conversation. I couldn't sleep so I walked outside and took a view. It's night and it seemed...so peaceful...why?

"Not going to sleep huh?" I turned around and Sunggyu approached me. I nodded. "I should say the same to you right?"

He laughed lowly as he kissed my forehead. I looked up at the sky. "There's only one shining star."

He nodded in response. I leaned closer. "How do you know Jihae?"

Suddenly Sunggyu turned at me in a flash. He sighed. "You don't have to know."

"Sunggyu." I said. "I'm your boyfriend. Why can't I know?"

He sighed again and looked up at the sky. "Jihae is the daughter of Snow White."

I nearly choked. "Wah?!?"

He slowly looked down. "Yeah. She was...my first love."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay! double update!!! <3