Bury Him.

An Infinite Fairy Tale

 

                                                                              (Kya. So cute!) sunggyu.gif

 

 

 

 

Sunjong's POV:

 

Geez. Prince Sunggyu is a pabo. Does he have a problem? A mental problem? Cause he's walking back and forth mumbling to himself...wow.....some prince he is.

"Uhhh...." I said as he kept pacing. "Prince....Are you....alright?"

He looked at as if I was an alien. "Alright? Alright?! Woohyun tried to kill me and you think I'm alright?! I'm his best friend and he tried to kill me! And you're asking if---"

"You call yourself a best friend?" I interrupted. It was disrespectful to the prince but I didn't care anymore. "You call yourself a best friend?" I asked again. "Remember all those things you told me at the fireplace? And you still call yourself a best friend?"

He continue to stare at me. And then he ran off. I didn't want go after him.

Hmmm....I'm Hungry.

 

Sunggyu's POV:

 

He's right. That girl boy is right. Argh. Why haven't I've seen it before?! Woohyun. I need you right now.

Didn't to hear that brat's voice, I ran. Ran so far away from him. Not wanting to do anything with him. I need Woohyun. He was never annoying to me. Only I was the one being childish. What did he ever do to me?

"Sunggyu." A familiar voice said from behind. I turned around. Thank God. Woohyun.

"Woohyun. I'm so sorry." I said as I walked closer. "Please...." I tried to pull him into a hug until he took out his sword.

"Last time..." He began. "Last time...I didn't succeed to kill you. Now I will. There will be not interruptions."

He flung his sword at me. Dammit. What's gotton into him?! What should I do? Save myself or kill him?

I didn't know what to do. He flung again. This time, it was stopped by something.

"What kind of prince can't protect himself?" Said from above. Am I died?

"Hello?" Said again. "Up here."

I looked up at a tree. Wait a sec. A tree is talking to me?!

"Dammit, ON THE BRANCH!" I looked up and found a tall boy sitting on the rough branch ripping up leaves. "Some prince you are."

"Who are you?! Get lost you twerp!" Woohyun shouted.

The boy chuckled. "Make me." He said as he jumped off.  "I'm not an easy person." He pulled out a small knife. "Names Peter Pan. But my friends call me Sungyeol. Prince Sunggyu. It seems you need a little help."

I didn't answer.

"Alright then. Let's go." He floated up towards Woohyun.

"Don't hurt him!" I shouted.

He smirked. "Of course." He flew swiftly to Woohyun and hit his head, making Woohyun fall back.

"Argh! You little- ARGH! GET BACK HERE!" Woohyun got up and grabbed Sungyeol roughly from the collar.

"Yah! Let go! This is custom made!" He squirmed while floating.

"This is what you get for interrupting me!" Woohyun snatched Sungyeol's small knife and pointed it at Sungyeol.

"No! Don't!" Sungyeol shouted loudly.

"YAH! LET HIM GO!" Oh Great. Another person.

This time, he was dressed in green clothes, a small hat and brown shoes, Robin Hood? Ok seriously? Peter Pan and Robin Hood? Wow. Green is super popular.

"I SAID, LET HIM GO!" He rushed towards Woohyun and punched him and dropped Sungyeol on the floor

The second I saw that, my fists clenched up and threw them at that boy.

"What the hell?!" He shouted.

"Myungsoo! Don't hurt him! He's under a spell."

A SPELL! Of course! Dammit. Why am I so stupid.

"Woohyun! Listen!" I ran towards him and shook him. "Wake up! This isn't you!" Suddenly, he pushed me away and growled. I could see tears flowing down his face.

"No...." He sobbed. "I'm not....after all those things you said to me....no...I used to love you....but no. I was jsut being stupid. A prince like you could never love me. I hate you Sunggyu. I hate you. All those time...the times that I said I didn't want to bother you. It was all true! You said it yourself. If I can't have you, NO one can!"

He ran towards me with his sword aiming at me.

"Woohyun! Stop!"

Suddenly a dart flew into Woohyun's shoulder. His pace became slower and later, he fainted into my arms.

"W-What?"

I turned to face at Myungsoo kid. "Don't worry. He's just asleep."

Sungyeol rolled his eyes. "Oh please. Why can't you just put sleeping powder? You're so dramatic."

Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol. "Can you be at least A BIT serious?" Sungyeol crossed his arms. "I am. You're just being dramatic."

M- "No."

S- "Yes."

M- "No."

S- "Yes." 

M- "You know what. Get lost."

S- "Excuse me?"

M- "Get lost."

S- "No."

M- "Yes."

S- "No."

M- "Yes."

S- "Argh. Whatever. I hate you."

"Uhhh....I interrupted. "What do I do with him?" I asked pointing at Woohyun.

"Bury him." That Myungsoo kid said emotionlessly.

Sungyeol punched his arm. "Shuttup you idiot. You can come over to our house Prince."

I nodded. "Thank you."