Living Hell

An Infinite Fairy Tale

                                    ab5ca89ed87d7bb4f471b8c3c6dce90012744046

 

 

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

As I noticed Sunggyu's battle undercontrol, I rushed towards Sojin whom was about to attack Sunggyu. "Not a chance!" I shouted as I kicked her head.

She let out a painful scream. "Woohyun! Damn you!" She took out her wand and shot a ray at me but I dodged it. "There's no use." I said. "Your spell on me is vanished but the ability you gave me isn't. Prepare to die." I rushed towards her with my sword.

Our weapons clased together, on the corner of my eye, I catched a glimpse of Myungsoo and Sungyeol fighting.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

How did Sungyeol get this strong?! If he continues, I'll be finished. Dammit. Sungyeol, snap out of the spell. Wait. I know.

"Tinkerbell!" I shouted. Not a few seconds later, a fair came out of Sungyeol's back pocket. "Myungsoo?" I said with its little voice.

"Tinkerbell! I need you to break Sungyeol's spell! Hurry!"

But she shook her head. "I'm sorry Myungsoo. I can't. The witches' spells are far more stronger than mine. I'm sorry. I can't save Sungyeol." I tried to grab her but Sungyeol hit me. Dammit.

"Tinkerbell!" Sungyeol shouted and the little fairy turned her scared eyes towards him. "Y-Yes?" She said with a weak voice.

"Go get Sungjong! Kill him." I heard Sungyeol's demand as he flung me on the floor.

The fairy nodded and flew towards the red boy. "I'm sorry." She began. "I'm sorry Sungjong. It's my master's order." She said as she used her magic on herself and grew into an average girl height. "I'm sorry." It was quiet but I heard her whisper it.

Sungjong grabbed a sharp stake. "I'm sorry too, Tinkerbell. But I won't get down without a fight." He swung the stake at her but she flew and created a dust storm, trapping those two together in the center so that neither can escape and no one can enter.

"Come on Sungyeol! You have to snap out of the spell!" I shouted when I got up.

He stared at me with his blank eyes. "I'm not in a spell. Kim Myungsoo. You will die."

I couldn't take it anymore. "Sungyeol! Please. I love you. Please stop this nonsense." He shook his head in confusion. "No....No...you don't love me. You DON'T!!!"

Suddenly, I felt the ground shaking and Sungyeol's dark aura burst into flames. A tower rose on from the ground that Sungyeol was standing on and brought him high to the sky. The sky turned black and the temperature dropped down freezing. Even though it's cold, fire erupted from the ground, and make the field smoky and heated up, causing heat waves. It was living hell.

"Sungyeol!"

Please help me.

What? Who said that? Sungyeol?

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

Sojin had just fell on the ground, holding her hurt arm when the eruption came. I watched in horror as Sungyeol went high on the tower. Sunggyu and Jihae had stopped their fighting for a second and watched Sungyeol. Jihae had an evil smile while Sunggyu was in shock.

"Sunggyu! I shouted, rushing towards him. "Sunggyu!"

He turned around. "Woohyun! You alright?" He said, holding me tightly. My hands clenched onto his shirt, terrified. "Sunggyu..." I spoke. "We have to save Sungyeol. We have to!"

He nodded. "Of course. But we have more trouble now." I looked up at the field. Creepy, horrifing monsters were walking towards us. On a stone, laid Sojin and Jihae stood laughing evily.

"Sunggyu." I said, looking into his eyes and nodded. He nodded back, as if we sent telepahical minds.

"Let's go Woohyun." We both took out swords out, preparing to battle. Myungsoo and Sungjong run towards us and joined us.

"This...is living hell." I said.